Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I am really liking the xbox game pass experience. I am currently playing with Samsung QLED TV. To be honest it is quite unpleasant not to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ericoesr, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Ericoesr
    Ericoesr Guest

Hi there!

I am really liking the xbox game pass experience.

I am currently playing with Samsung QLED TV.

To be honest it is quite unpleasant not to have any soccer game to play with my friends (and myself).

Any expectations when that will happen?

:)

Ericoesr, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ericoesr, unfortunately this is a decision of the developer to make the game available on the xcloud platform.

Unfortunately so far, no information on when these games will be coming to xcloud, I'm sorry.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

for sure Pro Evolution Soccer, for me pes is better than fifa.
  4. Albert X Win User

FIFA vs PRO EVO

I am not a big fan of sports games, but I saw PES on gamepass and I'm thinking I will give it a shot. My friends who love soccer have told me PES is superior to FIFA.
  5. Gary C 86 Win User

Gamers Unpopular Opinions.

Been a pro evolution soccer player im always in debates with fifa players over which game is better.

Its so anoying as most havnt even given pes ago.

In fact ive had afew fifa fans come round and play pes and they have actully gone on to convert to pes lol.

But each to there own, i would just rather they had tried pes pes be judging it.
  6. Doors8077 Win User

... You haven't played WHAT?

Batman: Arkham City

Any of the Battlefield games.

Any of the FIFA Soccer games.
Thema:

1. Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Fifa PES soccer

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360: Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360 0e382b64-7ac2-4da2-92da-f543e4ce279d
  8. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  9. FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA AND PES 20 STOPPED LOADING: My FIFA 20 and PES 20 stopped loading 3 days ago.. A little circle appears and keeps on running in the left side of the screen and nothing happens then... 1666371d-d475-4ffc-bfa3-112a174305a2
  10. Fifa 2016 and PES 2017 region error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2016 and PES 2017 region error: when I try to download FIFA 2016 or PES 2017 from my Xbox 260 online store I always get an error message that said the region of the game is different than the region of the console and this...