Fifa multilayer issue

Discus and support Fifa multilayer issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by quincy lauder, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Fifa multilayer issue

Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw tried making different profile it wont allow me to move forward saying unable at this time , how frustrating is this had it with 22 and 23 too Microsoft FIX this issue

:)

quincy lauder, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Fifa multilayer issue

Hello quincy lauder,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with changing the buttons on FIFA 24. This issue may be caused by a glitch in the game or a problem with your Xbox profile. Upon checking, some players have reported that the buttons do not work outside of Kick Off mode. This issue seems to be affecting multiple modes, including Ultimate Team, Career Mode, and the Training Arena.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

•Clear the cache on your Xbox console by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in and turning it on.

Delete and re-download your Xbox profile to see if this resolves the issue.

•Check for any available updates for FIFA 24 and install them if there are any.

Uninstall and reinstall the game.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, I recommend contacting the FIFA 24 support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to the development team for a fix.

For you to be able to contact EA support, please click on this link: EA Help: Official Support | United States

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. elvenharps Win User

MCC multilayer issues?

I've been experiencing the same issue, actually. Will post back if I work it out.
  4. SGT C Monkey Win User

MCC multilayer issues?

I have found that if I log out of my xbox live account and sign back in when this occurs it usually works. I have also recently had a problem where Halo MCC froze up completely when attempting to join a party. Nothing seemed to fix it (powering off and
    on, signing and out, etc.). I ended up unplugging the power for a minute and that solved the issue.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Multilayer

Hi

You should receive a message reference this or you can click on the web site below to view any enforcement actions against you and request a review if you wish.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Gamepass and Microsoft Store

Are you facing this issue when you try to play online/multilayer or when you want to lunch the game?
Thema:

Fifa multilayer issue

1. Fifa multilayer issue - Similar Threads - Fifa multilayer issue

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  10. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...