Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update.

Discus and support Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update. 02ca197e-8c63-4a15-99ba-094b5204b76b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Oconnor, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Mark Oconnor
    Mark Oconnor Guest

Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update.

:)

Mark Oconnor, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Collette F Win User

Francia J,

Hi, I’ve had the same error code but for assassins creed Valhalla on disc. When the game was about 75% installed (said ready to play) it came up saying ‘update needed’ so I pressed update now and 5 seconds later it all stopped. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling etc a few times yet it won’t install for longer than 5 seconds.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Collette
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hi Mark & Collette,

Are you still experiencing these issues?

Please let us know the steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow as well: Error 0xd05e0115 occurs when you try to download a game or app | Xbox Support (It's a different error code, but in the same 0xd05e family)

If you can also answer the questions Francia asked:

• Is the game stored internally on your console, or on an external drive?
    • Is it a disc, or digital game?
    Thanks,

Hayabusa
  4. JohnnyEricsson82 Win User

Exact same problem here, any solution?
  5. Royal Y23 Win User

I have the same issue with Minecraft Dungeons. The game worked fine before but the problem is because I now need an update to the game. I get an error d05e0126.

I’ve tried uninstalling game, I’ve reinstalled offline and online ( game won’t start without being online), I’ve powered down, reset the console etc. Tried to find a solution elsewhere on the web but nothing works.

I have a physical game and it’s on internal drive.

What can I do other than seek a refund for a game which I can’t even play?
  6. TestDriverr Win User

I have same issue with flight simulator.

1. It's stored in internal hdd

2. It's disk
Thema:

1. Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update. - Similar Threads - Fifa won't update

2. why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't fifa 23 controller settings save?: When i'm playing fifa I can't save controller settings on second account. one account lets me change settings (auto/manual shot assist, player lock, etc) but the other goes back to what it...
  3. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  4. Fifa 23 won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 23 won't load: Hi there I am trying to load my sons fifa 23 onto his xbox series x and it opens the start page of fifa then it says game mode disabled and it puts him back to the xbox start page. Any help will...
  5. FIFA 22 won't play on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 won't play on Windows 11: Ever since I upgraded I have not been able to play FIFA 22. I have windows 11 and have all the requirements to run it. Been playing for over a month without any issues. I have tried everything I...
  6. I bought Fifa 23 for Xbox Series S but it won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fifa 23 for Xbox Series S but it won't install: It says it is not compatible with my xbox and that I should install it on an Xbox S. But U have an Xbox S! What can i do to solve this error? 9e5e93ea-a3dd-4ea4-908e-6cf8cafa7bb6
  7. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  8. Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? b0bf0f5b-a238-4371-9522-a624734a1bb4
  9. why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    why fifa 21 won't transfer to series x form xbox one: can anyone help,i bought series x today and it won't let me transfer fifa21,telling me to buy it again even though i pre ordered champions edtion... 1db0df91-6e10-4094-8113-e569d1fe4121
  10. Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one...: Just bought fifa 21 and the disk doesn't read on my xbox tbh none of my others have for the past week or so either... Why just when the new xbox is released I can't seem to play a game? Hmmmmm...