FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

Discus and support FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darknes250, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Darknes250
    Darknes250 Guest

Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some seconds and then crash, i have already tried to clean cache, remove the game and reinstall it, repair the game also i have no problem with the drivers, considering the fact that if i play it on a secoundary account it runs perfectly. So what i have to do to make the game go on the main account?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***

:)

Darknes250, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Darknes250,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Darknes250,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As we understand, you are having trouble with FIFA 22 on your PC. As per post description, when you play it to your personal Microsoft account the game opens with black screen and will crash. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

The possible reason might be that you have an outdated game patch, an outdated graphics driver version or Windows build, missing or corrupted game files, issues with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, unnecessary background running tasks. Since you have mentioned that you have updated your Windows drivers, and considering that you can play it on your secondary account and it runs perfectly.

We would like to suggest you to visit this useful articles for more details.

1. Solved: Fifa 22 can't launch on my PC although I purchased and done it from origin. - Answer HQ (ea.com)
    2. FIFA 22 Help - Support by Phone, Email, Chat or Other Contacts (fifauteam.com)
    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Darknes250,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Savage King1 Win User

Why can't I game share ?

Fifa 22 and Fifa 23, I have them on my main account and I've been playing them for a while, but when I tried game sharing with the console I have right it does not show
  6. Veato Win User

Xbox one forza 5 digital download crashed to home!

I have a digital version of FIFA 14. Sometimes when starting a game from the home screen on the main (biggest) tile the game crashes.

I also pinned FIFA to the left of the home screen and strangely if I start FIFA this way it doesn't crash. Could be coincidence?

I use the 'sleep' power option on the Xbox so I wonder if the main tile starts the game from a suspended mode whereas starting from the pinned tile starts a 'fresh' game, if that makes sense.

It's only a gut feeling but pin Forza and start it each time from there.
Thema:

1. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account - Similar Threads - FIFA Doesn't start

2. Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time doesn't work for Fifa 19 on Xbox One: Hi, there is a bug allowing my son to play Fifa 19 even though he is out of screen time an thus logged out. I have enforced a key to be used for guests and he doesn’t create new accounts. He just...
  3. xbox one s/ suddenly doesn't activity in FIFA online 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s/ suddenly doesn't activity in FIFA online 4: xbox one s doesn't working when there's strong shock like hard tackle, strong hit goalpost. ee9e1181-d36d-4a31-b96a-d5165351786d
  4. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  5. Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time on Xbox One doesn't work on Fifa 19: Hi, My son's screen time gets enforced at 30 mins. But he is still able to continue playing games like Fifa 19 without any limits. Whereas he can't play the NBA game. What sort of a screen time...
  6. FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...: Hello, I bought FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition back in September 2018. I play FUT very actively and last night I received the error '0x82D40003' when trying to play. After looking for solutions online,...
  7. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start: Hi need help, When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches this part it starts to sync but slowly in...
  8. Battlefield 1 game doesn't start (black screen) (also Fifa 2016 and 2017).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 game doesn't start (black screen) (also Fifa 2016 and 2017).: Hi, When i want to play battlefield and fifa, the game doesn't start up (only black screen). What can be the problem? Thanks 77da187d-1cc7-4e94-8b10-7151248fa071
  9. FIFA 17 doesn't start anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 doesn't start anymore?: I got an error while playing FIFA 17. I installed it with a code which came with the FIFA 17 500GB XBOX One S bundle. After a few weeks the game suddenly stopped working and a message was...
  10. FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore: I installed FIFA 17 on my XBOX One S with a redeem code. After a few weeks playing, I got an error when I wanted to start the game (the game didn't start because I had to insert the disc, but I...