FIFA 2016 DLC

Discus and support FIFA 2016 DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I have to set up my 10 year old sons account to be an adult account have my credit card to purchase FIFA 2016 Deluxe Edition to allow him to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkilledNick5435, Jan 6, 2016.

1. FIFA 2016 DLC

Why do I have to set up my 10 year old sons account to be an adult account have my credit card to purchase FIFA 2016 Deluxe Edition to allow him to have the added bonuses. It would also mean that I would have to purchase the live account for him to get the
    discount as well.

My current setup is that I have the account setup with the purchasing power and live account and my son piggy backs onto it. I then purchased FIFA 2016 expecting to allow my son to then use it and the bonuses. He can use the account and has the FUT team
    set up but no access to the bonuses.

This is a mad setup as the whole point of a child account is to protect them and not allow them to purchase online without parental approval. Also I don't believe a 10 year old is legally allowed a credit card.

:)

SkilledNick5435, Jan 6, 2016
  2. isey78
    isey78 Guest
    Games unavailable

Why why are some of the games in the store unavailable like FIFA 2016 or Pro Evolution Soccer 2016?

isey78, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Xbox One live

trying to play Fifa 2016 on line no opponents found keeps showing searching for opponet

UptownEar2441, Jan 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

FIFA 2016 DLC