Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

Discus and support Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TenThrower20124, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console, router, etc... Hold the power button 20 seconds, cleared the Mac
    Address, unplugged the console, with no effect.

Fifa 19 is working properly, Fifa 20 doesn't start.

Is there a problem with games downloaded from store? is the only one that does not function.

I get no error or message.

Thanks

:)

TenThrower20124, Feb 6, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Please provide as many details as possible. Are you getting any error messages etc..
  3. TenThrower20124 Win User

Hi Steven

I did all the steps with no success- I will reinstall the game this weekend and come back with an answer

Thanks
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there TenThrower20124,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to run and play Fifa 20 appropriately. I can totally understand how this problem could be somewhat disheartening. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our

Game Issue Solution
    if you have not yet, as there's a good amount of steps you won't want to miss. If that does not help, I suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it next.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks for reading!
  5. TenThrower20124 Win User

No message, no error, nothing. After language selection, black screen and then home screen.
  6. TenThrower20124 Win User

I bought fifa 20 and cant play

Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console, router, etc... Hold the power button 20 seconds, cleared the Mac
    Address, unplugged the console, with no effect.

Fifa 19 is working properly, Fifa 20 doesn't start.

Is there a problem with games downloaded from store? is the only one that does not function.

I get no error or message.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Fifa does start

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470
  9. Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?: Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. df6ee81b-13e2-4e87-81c0-61d503107cb1
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e