fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one]

Discus and support fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá Estou com um problema parecido segue erro: O jogo Fifa19 demorou muito tempo para arroba erro 0x8027025a. Desde já agradeço obrigado.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WellingtonFerreira3, Apr 11, 2019.

1. fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one]

Olá

Estou com um problema parecido segue erro:

O jogo Fifa19 demorou muito tempo para arroba erro 0x8027025a.

Desde já agradeço obrigado.

[Translation -

Hello

I have a similar problem follows error:

The game Fifa19 took a long time to at sign error 0x8027025a.

Thank you so much.]

:)

WellingtonFerreira3, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

fifa 19 não inicia [Fifa 19 does not start]

Olá,

Você já fez um ciclo completo de energia do console? Isso elimina a maioria dos problemas de não partida do jogo.
    As etapas podem ser encontradas aqui:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Se isso não funcionar, você pode tentar as etapas descritas em
    https://support.xbox.com/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

Hello,

Have you done a complete power cycle of the console yet? That clears up the majority of game non-start issues. Steps can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that does not work, you can try the steps noted on
    https://support.xbox.com/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

fifa 19 não inicia [Fifa 19 does not start]

Hey Carlos,

Sorry to hear about FIFA not working for you, let's try to get you back on that Ultimate Team grind. From the info you provided it seems the game crashes immediately after launch. In some cases, this is caused by a corrupted update and FIFA just so happens
    recently got an update focused on AI defending. The best way to take care of this is by

uninstalling the game
    . Hope this helps!

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi there

WellingtonFerreira3

Thanks for reaching out about what was going on.

As previously posted, several of our customers were affected by our Xbox Live Status Alert concerning
    Fifa 19. However, the issue with that game has since been resolved through our services, so it should be all good now after power cycling the console as outlined in
    ourHow to restart or power cycle
    your Xbox One console

Now that the service alert has been resolved, I will be locking this thread. For those who reading this, if you do have any further questions or issues, please make a new thread detailing
    what is happening and any troubleshooting steps you may have taken so far.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Revocke Win User

Olá WellingtonFerreira3, tudo bem?

O xbox está com um problema no momento ao inicializar o jogo FIFA 19.

Você pode verificar o status do problema no link abaixo:

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-live-status

Espero ter ajudado!

[Translation -

Hello WellingtonFerreira3, all right?

The Xbox is having a problem at the moment when booting the game FIFA 19.

You can check the status of the problem in the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-live-status

I hope I helped!]
  6. Zatomas Win User

Thema:

1. fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one] - Similar Threads - fifa não inicia

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. fifa 19 não inicia [Fifa 19 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 não inicia [Fifa 19 does not start]: Comprei FIFA 19 (jogo digital) para Xbox One X pela Microsoft Store, o jogo abre a tela inicial, porém quando tenta iniciar o jogo ele trava e retorna para tela inicial do Xbox. Solicito...
  9. Fifa 18 não entra

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 não entra: Comprei ontem e não que abri c2d3e52c-030f-4f09-a729-af1684de5647
  10. não consigo jogar online o fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    não consigo jogar online o fifa 17: Ola pessoal, me ajudem, nao consigo jogar FIFA 17 online, sempre que eu LOGO a busca por um adversário começa, dai quando aparece um as vezes aparece apenas um time em campo, o outro fica...