Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both)

Discus and support Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Fifa 19 on my xbox one s 1tb i purchased 1 week back. I have bought the game online and installed it. I am facing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnantSrivastava, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both)

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to play Fifa 19 on my xbox one s 1tb i purchased 1 week back. I have bought the game online and installed it. I am facing stuttering issues for this game. I have metal gear solid, Dirt 4 and Forza Horizon 4 also installed but none are facing
    this issue. My tv is MiTv 4a. At first i thought this might be a refresh rate issue but i dont think this should result in choppy gameplay.

Please help me people who are already playing fifa 19 on this console.

Thanks

:)

AnantSrivastava, Nov 23, 2018
  2. first gen XB1 freezing while playing FIFA 18/19 online

first gen XB1 stuttering when playing fifa 18/19 online.

it is not an internet issue since i can play fifa 18/19 online fine on my PC. this happened after the latest XB1 update july18.

currentl downloading Battlefield 4 trial just to see if i have the same problems on there. i only use my XB1 for fifa.

J CR7 KAKASHI, Nov 23, 2018
  3. azure and latency

Single-player has never meant that you play offline, which appears to be the mistake many people make. Single-player simply means what it implies - that you play by yourself. It has nothing to do with whether you're online or offline. Same goes with multiplayer;
    just because you're playing with multiple people doesn't necessarily mean you're playing online. Split-screen is a good example of offline multiplayer in this case. Many people complain about how single-player games should not be online. To them, I ask why
    not?

The Xbox One is going to revolutionize single-player by breaking the old beliefs of many by having online single-player games that will help enhance the experience in many ways. Although the cloud may or may not live up the hype, the potential of having an
    online component that changes the single-player experience for the better is certainly there.

Galactic Geek, Nov 23, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both)

Hi, have you tried reinstalling the game?

denis97g, Nov 23, 2018
  5. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    Hi,

are you using an external HDD? If yes, I suggest you to move the game to the internal HDD and retry. If not, I suggest you to perform a full power cycle:

Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

ThorX360, Nov 23, 2018
  6. I have not reinstalled the game. I only installed once.

AnantSrivastava, Nov 24, 2018
  7. Thanks for the reply. No, i am using internal HDD only. I do not have a External HDD. I will try the full power cycle and will post here the results.

AnantSrivastava, Nov 24, 2018
  8. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Anant,

Thank you for reaching out, we'll try our best to get you back unto FIFA asap. You mentioned this is happening both online and offline, which means we can pretty much rule out anything network related. Since this is the only game having this issue, we recommend
    you try
    uninstalling and re-installing
    FIFA. Once it finishes, give it a go for a day or two, just to make sure the stutter has been dealt with.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select
      My games & apps and then See all.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, and then select
      Manage game.
    4. Select Manage all, select Uninstall all, and then select
      Uninstall.

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: