Fifa 19 early access

Discus and support Fifa 19 early access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I was just wondering, if i pre-ordered and downloded fifa 19 - standard edition, will I have early access to the game, if I have an Ea Access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fifaaaaaa, Sep 24, 2018.

1. fifaaaaaa
    fifaaaaaa Guest

Fifa 19 early access

Hi! I was just wondering, if i pre-ordered and downloded fifa 19 - standard edition, will I have early access to the game, if I have an Ea Access membership?

Thank you.

:)

fifaaaaaa, Sep 24, 2018
  2. IM A TANK908
    IM A TANK908 Guest
    FIFA 19 Early Access Issue

Anyone know what to do when you lose fifa 19 early access hours

IM A TANK908, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Akseladden
    Akseladden Guest
    Ea access cant get fifa 19 to work

Hey i have been struggling all day with fifa 19, when i start fifa 19 through EA access or just the game it says its too early.. Ea told me you could do something about this?

Akseladden, Sep 24, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Fifa 19 early access

Hey there,

The standard edition of FIFA 19 will not grant you full
    access to the game until the official release on the 28th of September. However, if you have the EA Access subscription you will be given a 10 hour trial of the game to use on the days leading up to the full release.

XBF Lance J, Sep 24, 2018
  5. fifaaaaaa
    fifaaaaaa Guest
    but I cant seem to get to the 10 hour trial either.. so how can i access the 10 hour trail? as said before, I do have Ea Access Fifa 19 early access :)

fifaaaaaa, Sep 24, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Thanks for the reply,

You should be able to start your 10 hour trial from within the EA Access app itself. If it continues to give you issues, try visiting the EA Support page.

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fifa 19 early access