Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

Discus and support Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThiagoOliveira Marques, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente aparece sessão de avaliação expirada.

[Translation - Ultimate Version acquired in September. Today I encounter error that my evaluation for the game has expired. I Enter the Microsoft store and game installed and purchased. I Put to play and again appears expired evaluation session.]

:)

ThiagoOliveira Marques, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Zatomas Win User

Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi there

ThiagoOliveira Marques

Thanks for reaching out about what was going on.

As previously posted, several of our customers were affected by our Xbox Live Status Alert concerning
    Fifa 19. However, the issue with that game has since been resolved through our services, so it should be all good now after power cycling the console as outlined in
    ourHow to restart or power cycle
    your Xbox One console

Now that the service alert has been resolved, I will be locking this thread. For those who reading this, if you do have any further questions or issues, please make a new thread detailing
    what is happening and any troubleshooting steps you may have taken so far.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Ernanide Almeida Sil Win User

Estou com o mesmo problema. erro 0x82d40003 sendo que comprei o jogo normalmente e venho jogando desde o inicio do fifa 19. Triste

[Mod Translation- I have the same problem. Error 0x82d40003 being that I bought the game normally and I have been playing since the beginning of Fifa 19. Sad ]
  5. yobrizo Win User

hay mas gente que le pasa. habla con el soporte de microsoft

[Mod Translation- There are more people that happen to him. Talk to Microsoft support ]
  6. Tiagoo1903 Win User

Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente aparece sessão de avaliação expirada.

[Translation - Ultimate Version acquired in September. Today I encounter error that my evaluation for the game has expired. I Enter the Microsoft store and game installed and purchased. I Put to play and again appears expired evaluation session.]
    Cara, estou com o mesmo problema, nunca tenho tempo para jogar e, quando eu posso, acontece um erro desses, decepcionado!

[Mod Translation- Man, I have the same problem, I never have time to play and, when I can, it happens a mistake like that, disappointed! ]
Thema:

1. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.] - Similar Threads - Fifa com problemas

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 do xbox one travando mesmo com internet muito boa[Translation-Fifa 19 xbox one...: Mesmo com a internet muito boa o jogo on line do fifa 19 está travando o tempo todo. Já reinicie e o problema continua. Alguem pode me ajudar a resolver? Obrigado. [Translation-Even with the very...
  10. Problemas para conectar com a EA SPORTS,Fifa 14!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas para conectar com a EA SPORTS,Fifa 14!!: Gente,comprei o xbox 360 a pouco tempo...Ja me conctei a xbox live...E com o FIFA 14,ñ consigo me conectar a EA SPORTS!!Ñ consigo entrar nos servidores da EA SPORTS!!O que eu faço??...