FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore

Discus and support FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed FIFA 17 on my XBOX One S with a redeem code. After a few weeks playing, I got an error when I wanted to start the game (the game didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MENSRENNEN, Oct 24, 2016.

1. MENSRENNEN
    MENSRENNEN Guest

I installed FIFA 17 on my XBOX One S with a redeem code.

After a few weeks playing, I got an error when I wanted to start the game (the game didn't start because I had to insert the disc, but I downloaded it with a code so it should work)

After this issue, I tried to re-install FIFA 17, but now it asks me to pay for the game and my redeem code is already used.

What can I do now? I paid for FIFA 17 but I'm not able to play the game anymore FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore :(

Help please!

:)

MENSRENNEN, Oct 24, 2016
  2. MENSRENNEN
    MENSRENNEN Guest
    FIFA 17 doesn't start anymore?

I got an error while playing FIFA 17.

I installed it with a code which came with the FIFA 17 500GB XBOX One S bundle.

After a few weeks the game suddenly stopped working and a message was popping up that I wasn't connected with Xbox live (which I definitely was) or that I had to place the disk. The error kept on coming.

After this I tried to re-install the game, but now it says that my code is already used and that I can't play the game anymore?

Someone can help me please? I paid for FIFA 17, and now I can't play

Please help!

MENSRENNEN, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Xbox One s keeps turning off by itself when starting games

Xbox One S now keeps turning itself off when trying to start a game from dashboard, this is happening with both Fifa 17 and Madden 17. Anyone any suggestions?

WoolenGuide6311, Oct 24, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please power cycle the console via holding the power button on the console until you hear the console powering down, wait at least 30 seconds and check if the console is fully powered down (it may not still be buzzing, if it does repeat the steps). After
    that unplug the console from power for at least 60 seconds.

Reconnect the console and power it up, in your case be sure to check the Ready to Install Section for the game (be aware that it may take 30 seconds to populate)

If the game isn't there after that, then you will need to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support so they can investigate further

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please power cycle the console via holding the power button on the console until you hear the console powering down, wait at least 30 seconds and check if the console is fully powered down (it may not still be buzzing, if it does repeat the steps). After
    that unplug the console from power for at least 60 seconds.

Reconnect the console and power it up, in your case be sure to check the Ready to Install Section for the game (be aware that it may take 30 seconds to populate)

If the game isn't there after that, then you will need to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us so they can investigate further
  6. Mr Craigy D Win User

Cancelled preorder still shows as "owned"?

Exactly the same issue here with fifa 17 pre order. Still says i own it even though i cancelled it 2 months ago. Hope i dont have any issues redeeming my fifa 17 code that comes with the xbox ons S bundle i have purchased.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

i havens got my fifa points with the fifa deluxe verison

These points automatically unlock with the purchase of FIFA 17 Ultimate Edition and are delivered weekly in-game. Please be sure to check FIFA 17's 'Ready to install' list by highlighting the game's tile, press the menu button on your Xbox One controller,
    and select 'Manage game' to check for any pending add-on's related to the offer to install.

Let us know if you are able find that in your add-ons for FIFA 17!
  8. maxen Win User

Fifa 17 and Xbox One S

FIFA 17 is the same game on the One S as on the regular One. There is no distinction between playing multiplayer on either one and from the One S you can play with friends on the One.
  9. Hypnocratic Win User

Ea Access- Fifa 17 trial

I am having the same issue - however sometimes it lets me get into the game the tells me "Thank you for trying FIFA 17. The current active profile requires an active EA Access subscription and FIFA 17 Trial entitlement. Please purchase EA Access and start
    your FIFA 17 Trial."

This is ridiculous
Thema:

1. FIFA 17 Xbox one S issue: Game doesn't start anymore - Similar Threads - FIFA issue Game

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Fifa multilayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...