Fifa 16 Pro Clubs: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

Discus and support Fifa 16 Pro Clubs: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a brief internet outage (i was playing pro clubs), i can no longer get in the pro clubs as well as the RS click in the menu. I can get into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dutchieeee, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Dutchieeee
    Dutchieeee Guest

Fifa 16 Pro Clubs: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

After a brief internet outage (i was playing pro clubs), i can no longer get in the pro clubs as well as the RS click in the menu. I can get into online seasons. I have gold membership, privacy is on adult, did every tip i could find online to no avail.
    Please help?

:)

Dutchieeee, Dec 30, 2015
  2. pro clubs wont open

when i click on pro clubs it comes up with the message, your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

JamieGrace157, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live

it says, your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature when i try to play bo3 or fifa 16, WHY

xFLAMINGxACIDx, Dec 30, 2015
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

I don't know much about FIFA, but is it possible you received some sort of suspension for quitting? I know this can happen in Halo, as it has happened to my son. Internet dropped and he got a timed suspension for quitting early.

oOUTSIDERo62, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Dutchieeee
    Dutchieeee Guest
    I know what youre saying. But i dont quit games, win or loose. Im actually ranked in the top 15 on their leaderboard. According to Xbox i got reported by another player. I guess when your that high in the ranks there will be haters. Lol

I wish they would suspend the real early quitters for a change or people who think they can run around upfield when they are the goalkeeper..

Dutchieeee, Dec 30, 2015
  6. Dutchieeee
    Dutchieeee Guest
    Oh btw, because of the report i was suspended for 1 day... Tsk tsk xbox

Dutchieeee, Dec 30, 2015
  7. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    Were you suspended from LIVE or just the game? If it was just the game, xbox is not responsible for the suspension, it was the game company. Why I asked if you received a suspension is if your internet dropped you, it would appear the same as quitting.

oOUTSIDERo62, Dec 31, 2015
  8. Dutchieeee
    Dutchieeee Guest

I know what you mean. Its only first time the internet dropped like that. It is xbox cause i called them. Someone reported me and i assume the person plays fifa. Xbox suspended me for 1 day. Which effects ingame chat, that particular game mode (where i think
    i mustve used vulgar language, lol). I could still go online and play games. Oh and i was able to receive messages but not send.

Dutchieeee, Dec 31, 2015
  9. BEVAN 2005
    BEVAN 2005 Guest
    I have the same problem I click pro clubs and it says your profile does not have the right permission to acces this feature?

BEVAN 2005, Jan 4, 2016
  10. Via:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howTo

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are not sure why it occurred,
    please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History
    on enforcement.xbox.com.

Even if someone tried to report you just because you're on top or they don't like you. The Enforcement Team won't consider that as enough proof to have you suspended for communications. The only time they would is if you did really utter some words that
    is against the code of conduct. May it be through messages or in-game chats.

SingCongButas25, Jun 8, 2016
  11. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there SingCongButas25!

Thanks for helping out. Please be sure not to bump older threads as this particular thread is from last year. Thanks again for helping out and feel free to help out with the communities more recent posts. Thanks Fifa 16 Pro Clubs: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature :)

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  12. xFLAMINGxACIDx Win User

Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live

it says, your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature when i try to play bo3 or fifa 16, WHY
  13. SingCongButas25 Win User

Via:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howTo

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are not sure why it occurred,
    please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History
    on enforcement.xbox.com.

Even if someone tried to report you just because you're on top or they don't like you. The Enforcement Team won't consider that as enough proof to have you suspended for communications. The only time they would is if you did really utter some words that
    is against the code of conduct. May it be through messages or in-game chats.
  14. BEVAN 2005 Win User

I have the same problem I click pro clubs and it says your profile does not have the right permission to acces this feature?
  15. Dutchieeee Win User

I know what you mean. Its only first time the internet dropped like that. It is xbox cause i called them. Someone reported me and i assume the person plays fifa. Xbox suspended me for 1 day. Which effects ingame chat, that particular game mode (where i think
    i mustve used vulgar language, lol). I could still go online and play games. Oh and i was able to receive messages but not send.
  16. Dutchieeee Win User

Oh btw, because of the report i was suspended for 1 day... Tsk tsk xbox
Thema:

1. Fifa 16 Pro Clubs: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature - Similar Threads - Fifa Pro Clubs

2. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  3. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  4. My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite: Myself and my friend both have the same edition of Fifa and both play on the same console. I’ve just created a pro club on FIFA 23 and she is on my friends list on Fifa but i’m not showing as a...
  5. FIFA 21 pro club manager transfer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 pro club manager transfer issues: When I try to transfer the manager in order to leave the team when I select another profile it kicks me out 41c94215-162a-4f83-a758-d49d69a51824
  6. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]: Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai...
  7. FIFA 17 PRO CLUB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 PRO CLUB: Ciao, ho un problema con Fifa 17 per Xbox One. Quando vado a giocare a Pro Club mi esce un messaggio del tipo " Il tuo profilo non ha i permessi per accedere a questa funzione." invece quando apro...
  8. I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication: Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication. c66881ad-308c-4780-b727-a8ef4a03b81f
  9. Looking for FIFA 16 pro club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for FIFA 16 pro club: Hi I'm looking to join a pro club who are not to serious and are mature but like a good laugh while playing , my pro is an 87 st, Im a team player and play most days and weekends from about...
  10. can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa: so here's the thing.......for no reason from 2 month ago i can't play any game online,and by that i mean it doesn't find anyone to join or like fifa cant join the sessions,but i can play titanfall...