Fifa 15 Can't connect Online anymore?

Discus and support Fifa 15 Can't connect Online anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play FIFA 15 online lately and every time I go to search a match it says Online squads cant connect or something along those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PHANTASM 90, Apr 2, 2016.

1. PHANTASM 90
    PHANTASM 90 Guest

I have been trying to play FIFA 15 online lately and every time I go to search a match it says Online squads cant connect or something along those lines and boots me out right away. The only problem I can think of is that I sold the game a while ago then
    recently re-bought it..? Will I need to completely delete my save data (which I am hoping not since my career mode and virtual pro will be reset) or is there something else I'm missing? Any help here would be greatly appreciated, and I know the servers are
    still live since other people are playing currently.

:)

PHANTASM 90, Apr 2, 2016
  2. LeoKiraly
    LeoKiraly Guest
    Fifa 15 Connection Problems

I have the same issue since last Saturday. Online gaming in Forza works fine, but I can't connect to the FIFA 15.

LeoKiraly, Apr 2, 2016
  3. cupidstunt
    cupidstunt Guest
    cupidstunt, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Connah95
    Connah95 Guest

You might want to update the squads to make sure they are the latest's ones , I don't think you will have to delete your save date , you could uninstall then reinstall the game , I hope this helps Phastasm 90

Connah95, Apr 3, 2016
  5. LeoKiraly Win User

Fifa 15 Connection Problems

I have the same issue since last Saturday. Online gaming in Forza works fine, but I can't connect to the FIFA 15.
  6. Connah95 Win User

You might want to update the squads to make sure they are the latest's ones , I don't think you will have to delete your save date , you could uninstall then reinstall the game , I hope this helps Phastasm 90
  7. loved68 Win User

Xbox Preview Dashboard problem

I have the preview xbox dashboard and the last updated presented problems on my Fifa 15 , when i am playing online the servers are unavailable for a few seconds and i can't play anymore, then i need to reconnect manually to the servers and i can play, but
    these problem is frequently and in the end of a few minutes i have the same problem.
  8. AshleyXB1 Win User

Fifa 14 or Fifa 15

Surely nobody plays '14 anymore? Just buy FIFA 15 and play with the masses.
  9. VotableOrphan51 Win User

Fifa 15 UT Friends

my fifa 15 ut not work anymore porq? before it worked now he comes and goes alone
Thema:

1. Fifa 15 Can't connect Online anymore? - Similar Threads - Fifa Can't connect

2. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  3. I can't buy FIFA Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA Points?: Every time I try to buy it it says 'Oops try this purchase again' I've tried to restart but nothing is working. 1bc9a112-bcd9-4b12-9398-0882f18ebbe0
  4. I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.: I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one. everytime i tried to save the settings and close the settings page, settings return to the same as the first, automatically....
  5. Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23): I have an xbox series x and my friend has ps5, I got a xbox x just to play fifa 23 with him! ef176f74-2d60-48d4-8089-35368eb77bce
  6. Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code: Hi, when I try and play fifa 23 on my xbox one I get the error code 0x87e50033. I follow the instructions (which is just to to relaunch) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can play my...
  7. Can't connect to friend in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to friend in FIFA: I have one friend on XBOX 1 that I can connect and play with in any game or party except for FIFA. The problem started on 17 and has continued on 18. It is the only game where this occurs. Any...
  8. FIFA 14 - Can't connect to seasons matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 - Can't connect to seasons matches: Earlier today (Sunday) I was able to connect to seasons matches. Tonight I am not able to. Currently there's an issue with Xbox Live Core Services. I don't know if that's why I'm experiencing...
  9. can't connect to Xbox live and EA servers on FIFA 18 on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to Xbox live and EA servers on FIFA 18 on my Xbox one: Got an Xbox one for my birthday and bought the new FIFA 18 i get on Xbox live and connect to the EA servers when I use foxfi mobile hotspot through my phone but it drains your phone data so. can't...
  10. Can't connect to FIFA live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to FIFA live: I don't know what the problem is. Every other game works fine but not FIFA and the EA-servers. When I try to connect it just say that "the eas fc servers are unavailable at this time, try again...