Fifa 14 XBox One

Discus and support Fifa 14 XBox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently brought an XBox One bundle with Fifa 14 but after downloading the game it wont go on to the main menu after the exhibition game between... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoleyBoy7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. MoleyBoy7
    MoleyBoy7 Guest

Fifa 14 XBox One

Hi,

I recently brought an XBox One bundle with Fifa 14 but after downloading the game it wont go on to the main menu after the exhibition game between Barcelona v Real Madrid has finished and i press quit game, it just goes to a picture of the stadium with the
    music playing.

I have tried uninstalling, turning the console off and then reinstalling but the same thing happens. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks

:)

MoleyBoy7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 4, 2014
  3. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Fifa 14 question

Take your FIFA Ultimate Team to the Next Generation All changes made in your FIFA 14: Ultimate Team will be reflected across both consoles (i.e Xbox 360 and Xbox One) so fans will be able to compete with their
    squads on either console generation. Gamers will also have a one-time choice to transfer their FIFA Points between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. I dont get this can somebody help it says get one chance to swap points from fifa 13 to fifa 14 but when xbox one comes
    out will i be able to tranfer over again ?

BooBooYNWA, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fifa 14 XBox One