fifa 14 xbox one bag of poo feel like ive wasted my money

Discus and support fifa 14 xbox one bag of poo feel like ive wasted my money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; fifa 14 xbox one is still kicking me outa games really??? nearly 2 months from realese the servers are shocking ive hardly played my xbox one since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Merka Veteran, Jan 4, 2014.

1. fifa 14 xbox one bag of poo feel like ive wasted my money

fifa 14 xbox one is still kicking me outa games really??? nearly 2 months from realese

the servers are shocking ive hardly played my xbox one since getting it on realse day due to it being a total piece of ***

allways been kicked off online games its annoying and when ur smashing some guy its worse is any1 else having this problem please let me no I cant bealeave it isn't sorted

yet have been checking fifa every week or so for a change

:)

Merka Veteran, Jan 4, 2014
  2. DeNcH GaMeR
    DeNcH GaMeR Guest
    FIFA 14 WILL NOT UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP

I got fifa 14 on the xbox one..ive got the digital download and ive got the disk.... when I try and play either of them it says that fifa 14 needs an update.. and then says there was a problem with the update.. I've been on xbox.com/xboxone/update/help ans
    did 3 different steps that I thought would of worked.. but it didnt... ive been on fifa 14 on the xbox one since the xbox one came out.. but recently fifa 14 needed an update wich was to fix all the bugs.. but its done nothing but not let me play fifa please
    help

DeNcH GaMeR, Jan 4, 2014
  3. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    I Just Came Back From The Modern Warfare 3 Midnight Launch!

I can't believe you guys wasted their money bags for a game that even one of you didn't want to..

CrazyMvM94, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

fifa 14 xbox one bag of poo feel like ive wasted my money