Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points

Discus and support Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo I'm Alessandro, sry for my bad english ;) I have contacted also the italian support, last night I purchased 1050 Fifa Points but when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alessandro-rawwrr, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points

Hallo I'm Alessandro, sry for my bad english Fifa 14 problem with Fifa Points ;)

I have contacted also the italian support, last night I purchased 1050 Fifa Points but when the download finished, no Fifa Points wax added to my account, And of course

my euro are zero now, And if i try to open the market and select an option appears a message Tell me to try later because there is a problem

Thanx for support

:)

alessandro-rawwrr, Aug 10, 2014
  2. fifa 14 points

ich habe fifa points gekauft und wollte fragen wie ich sie auf fifa 14 transverieren kann(habe beim ersten starten von fifa 14 aber schonmal points transveriert die meldung kommt aber nicht mehr)

Marv123456789, Aug 10, 2014
  3. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Fifa 14 question ?

Take your FIFA Ultimate Team to the Next Generation All changes made in your FIFA 14: Ultimate Team will be reflected across both consoles (i.e Xbox 360 and Xbox One) so fans will be able to compete with their
    squads on either console generation. Gamers will also have a one-time choice to transfer their FIFA Points between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. I dont get this can somebody help it says get one chance to swap points from fifa 13 to fifa 14 but when xbox one comes
    out will i be able to tranfer over again ?

BooBooYNWA, Aug 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You can either try to contact phone support at

+39 0269633724 or 800 787614

or try to contact EA support for this issue.

onyxishere, Aug 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: