Fifa 14 local problem,

Discus and support Fifa 14 local problem, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So if i want to play the Fifa 14 with a friend with his own custom player, how can we "join teams" so to say to keep playing troughout a leauge or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elion xTEAMx, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Elion xTEAMx
    Elion xTEAMx Guest

Fifa 14 local problem,

So if i want to play the Fifa 14 with a friend with his own custom player, how can we "join teams" so to say to keep playing troughout a leauge or career and such ?

:)

Elion xTEAMx, Jan 4, 2014
  2. ThomasBinder
    ThomasBinder Guest
    ThomasBinder, Jan 4, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 - 2 player local

I have tried everything I can think of and nothing stops this issue from happening! I am very disappointed that this hasn't been fixed yet as its a major problem in my view!

To clarify the issue in case the problem isn't being understood:

Each time I try to play a local two player game with one controller set to alternate controls and the other set to custom A controls the settings switch as soon as the game starts. So both players will either be switched to alternate or custom A. After
    changing them again the error recurs.

Please help or provide some official feedback on the issue. Is this EA's issue or Microsoft, I haven't seen any comment on the problem from either side.

I was hopeful on hearing about XBOX Ones ability using the Kinect to recognise who had the controller and automatically select their controls for them. Is this issue something to do with that? Although it occurs with the Kinect turned off as well. I'm
    really quite annoyed that this still hasn't been fixed. It isn't selling the Xbox One well to my 5 friends that come round to play fifa tournaments!

Moderate Peril, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fifa 14 local problem,