Fifa 14 does not download

Discus and support Fifa 14 does not download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the xbox 360 and have fifa 14 from the app store, I have tried to download the game but since my internet is really slow it takes a full day,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCommandoDude, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 does not download

I am on the xbox 360 and have fifa 14 from the app store, I have tried to download the game but since my internet is really slow it takes a full day, When I come to see how far it is in the morning it says download complete, however I cannot find it under
    my games. When I select fifa 14 under my pins it brings me to 'my games' however it is not there and I am left to download it again.

Any suggestions?

I have tried to download it three times now and each times proves unsuccessful

:)

TheCommandoDude, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Smiler42
    Smiler42 Guest
    Latest Club Transfers -Fifa14

Does anyone know when I can download the latest squad transfers in Fifa 14. I usually play with Liverpool. The team does not have the latest club transfers.

Thanks

Smiler42, Jul 26, 2014
  3. cannot download fifa 14

my son cannot download fifa 14. It keeps coming up with an error code, when i enter the code on xbox support, it does not recognise it.

LouieTheGunner4, Jul 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fifa 14 does not download