fiber optic audio on/off

Discus and support fiber optic audio on/off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey any chance i can get a update for my XB1 that when i tell my XB1 to turn off the fiber optic audio out it will maybe oh I don't know turn off! I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justice9731, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Justice9731
    Justice9731 Guest

fiber optic audio on/off

hey any chance i can get a update for my XB1 that when i tell my XB1 to turn off the fiber optic audio out it will maybe oh I don't know turn off! I have a fiber optic audio splitter and the light beams are hitting one another from one console to the other.

Even better when I have the XB1 turn off can the optic audio output turn off and the light beam turns off?? This would be a great help fiber optic audio on/off :)

:)

Justice9731, Jan 11, 2015
  2. OddRaptor22
    OddRaptor22 Guest
    Connecting XBOX by HDMI Cable Through Amp

It sounds like you setup is more difficult that it needs to be. HDMI cable does both HD audio and video whereas the fiber optic does hd audio. I would try hooking the HDMI cable is connect to the tv and the fiber optic to the amp

OddRaptor22, Jan 11, 2015
  3. 7.1 Surround Sound

Using a fiber optic cable, connected from my Xbox One S to my A/V receiver, with HDMI audio Off, Optical audio set to Bitstream Out and Bitstream format set to Dolby Digital along with Audio Out Surround Sound enabled, I do not get a 7.1 signal (3/4.1),
    I only get 5.1 (3/2.1). How do I fix that?

Inertial Wizard, Jan 11, 2015
  4. fiber optic audio on/off

Hey there, Justice9731! These seem like terrific ideas, and would be great posted up on our
    Feedback site! Check it out and see if you can find any ideas that are similar to yours already posted and give them a vote. This will help move them up the Hot Ideas page.

You can also peruse the site for items that we have marked completed or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

If you need assistance with any support issues, do not hesitate to post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. fiber optic audio on/off :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

fiber optic audio on/off

Hey there, Justice9731! These seem like terrific ideas, and would be great posted up on our
    Feedback site! Check it out and see if you can find any ideas that are similar to yours already posted and give them a vote. This will help move them up the Hot Ideas page.

You can also peruse the site for items that we have marked completed or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

If you need assistance with any support issues, do not hesitate to post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. OddRaptor22 Win User

Connecting XBOX by HDMI Cable Through Amp

It sounds like you setup is more difficult that it needs to be. HDMI cable does both HD audio and video whereas the fiber optic does hd audio. I would try hooking the HDMI cable is connect to the tv and the fiber optic to the amp
  7. EagleK23 Win User

No Sound after November system update

Hi titusvmcc,

I have the same problem except that I have digital optical audio (fiber optic) cable running to my amp instead of hdmi.

I tried clearing the cache and verifying the Audio > Digital Output settings but no joy... still no digital audio after the XBOX splash screen.

Any other ideas?
  8. R4bidWienerDog Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

HDMI passes higher resolution audio, fiber optic will never be able to transmit the signal necessary for Dolby +, True HD, or DTS HD.

If you still want optical, run your HDMI into your TV and then use your optical out to your sound system.
  9. CUSHING 39 Win User

2007 XBOX360 module

I had to run a fiber optic audio cable from my XBOX 360 to my BOSE module to get the audio to work. The HDMI cable alone only provided the video on my LED HDTV. Now the quality of both the graphics & sound are superb.
Thema:

fiber optic audio on/off

1. fiber optic audio on/off - Similar Threads - fiber optic audio

2. How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum: how to setup ipv6 on fiber optimum 35629a13-05c6-4910-963f-94da9f1b2083
  3. Xbox Series X hangs up ppoe fiber connection

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X hangs up ppoe fiber connection: Some time ago I increased the speed of my fiber connection at my home and then I started experiencing strange behaviour with my network. During download of games or their updates (those which size...
  4. How do I put the IPv6 on my Xbox series x with my fiber frontier router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I put the IPv6 on my Xbox series x with my fiber frontier router: I’ve been trying to figure out how to get my NAT type from unavailable to open but I just can’t seem to figure it out. I heard that if you use IPv6 you don’t need to worry about the NAT type...
  5. XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....: Hi there . I am located in israel. Tel Aviv. I just installed (just so I can play) optic fiber internet download speed 1000mb/ 100 down load. .set a static ip address. all signs on the multiplayer...
  6. AT&T Fiber UPnP/IPv4 & IPv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    AT&T Fiber UPnP/IPv4 & IPv6: So I recently got AT&T Fiber and I realized my NAT type was always moderate and I researched and figured out how to “enable” UPnP on my router by opening the 88 and 3074 ports. Once I did that my...
  7. Upgraded Google Fiber and now I keep getting dropped from game servers only on wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded Google Fiber and now I keep getting dropped from game servers only on wifi: I lose connection to the game servers while playing online games only when connected to wifi. Wired works, but isn't feasible due to router/modem location. The games include Gears 5, MLB The...
  8. Twitch streaming issue with good fiber intenret

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch streaming issue with good fiber intenret: Hi, i have XSX and I recently decided that u wanna start do twitch stream. I have xbox connected with lan cable and i have fiber net and still stream would not be in 60fps and picture would...
  9. : Xbox One it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic: : (Mexico) Xbox One (All versions) it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic I’m not an expert with networking, but I would assume they’d be “compatible.” Either way, your console is connected...
  10. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl: I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need...