Fiance and I's friends list merged together

Discus and support Fiance and I's friends list merged together in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JesusThyPotatoo, Nov 18, 2023.

  1. Fiance and I's friends list merged together


    So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends list. Is there any fix to this?

    :)
     
    JesusThyPotatoo, Nov 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Tomm_A Win User

    Fiance and I's friends list merged together

    Hello JesusThyPotatoo,



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)





    Thank you for your understanding.



    Respectfully,

  3. Tomm_A Win User

    Fiance and I's friends list merged together

    Hello JesusThyPotatoo,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    It appears that your friends list is cloning to the profile of your fiancée's friends lists. Let us perform some steps to see if the same will appear in both your Xbox Profile.



    Here are the steps that we can perform:

    1. Sign out of your Xbox account on your fiancé's Xbox Series X.

    2. Have your fiancé sign out of their Xbox account as well.

    3. Power off the Xbox Series X completely.

    4. Wait for a few minutes and then power on the Xbox Series X.

    5. Have your fiancé sign in to their Xbox account.

    6. Check if the friends list is still merged. If it is, have your fiancé remove your account from their Xbox.

    7. Sign in to your Xbox account on your own Xbox Series X.

    8. Check if your friends list is still intact.



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  4. Palisad3s Win User

    Mother and Wife-to-Be ~ Looking for more friends

    Thanks Gudaman, I will add your fiance to my list of friends :) Haha...my son is also addicted to mine craft too!
  5. Fyer Win User

    Nuketown 2025 playlist gone

    I merged a few threads together.
  6. Pretty Llghts Win User

    Girls in the Gaming Industry

    My fiance is a gamer girl, we don't play much together unless its a fun coop not hard game!
Thema:

Fiance and I's friends list merged together

Loading...
  1. Fiance and I's friends list merged together - Similar Threads - Fiance I's friends

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  9. I didn't mean to redeem the gift card to my account, can I transfer it to my fiance?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't mean to redeem the gift card to my account, can I transfer it to my fiance?: I bought a digital $50 Xbox card for my fiance and I accidentally redeemed it on my Microsoft account. Can I transfer it to him? adbbbe9c-e104-4434-867f-35ab34bed2c0
  10. If my fiance plays xbox can he gift me the game a plagueIf my fiance plays xbox can he gift...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my fiance plays xbox can he gift me the game a plagueIf my fiance plays xbox can he gift...: If my fiance plays xbox can he gift me the game a plague 3ad03184-c9ba-4023-af02-6e96196f566e