FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app

Discus and support FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hii, so ill just get straight to the point. Im having problems launching FH5 on pc Xbox app. It always gives me an error code that says (0x64) if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (wei), Jul 27, 2023.

1. (wei)
    (wei) Guest

Hii, so ill just get straight to the point. Im having problems launching FH5 on pc Xbox app. It always gives me an error code that says (0x64) if i remember correctly or just shows me the splash screen or whatever for a few seconds before closing. Ive been having this problem for a month and a 3 days exactly now, no matter whatever i do and no matter how many times i reinstall, it always gives the same error. it all happened when i ran one FH5 normally on PC Xbox app and one on cloud gaming cuz i wanted to buy a car i had on my other account, ive tried many and when i say many. i mean almost everything i was suggested to try (except for resetting my pc cuz its a shared pc ^^) and none of it worked, so id appreciate any help yall could give me since FH5 is my fav game.

(also, i sometimes get errors like "forza horizon 5 was launched somewhere else" when i only logged into the account i have the game on from my pc)

:)

(wei), Jul 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: