FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam)

Discus and support FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was trying to download the game on my Xbox, since I had bought it for my PC, and it wasn't showing up anywhere on my xbox. This was super odd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by General Vilicus, Nov 15, 2021.

1. FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam)

So I was trying to download the game on my Xbox, since I had bought it for my PC, and it wasn't showing up anywhere on my xbox. This was super odd because I can still view my achievements for the game on my xbox (even though I earned them on my PC). So my account knows I own the game, but I can't download it.

I asked why this is on a Reddit forum, and someone pointed out the fact that you can't have cross play with the steam version. That really sucks for me because my PC is running the game on the lowest graphics settings and I'm still having issues. I only figured this out as well when I put too many hours into FH5 via steam so I can't just refund it.

I feel like I know the answer to this, but is there any way at all I can just play this on my Xbox? I mean If I have to do a refund and lose all of my progress, I'll honestly do that. I'm not that far into the game yet. Is it an option to get a download code for the game on my xbox? I really, really regret buying this on Steam.

:)

General Vilicus, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'd either have to just buy it again through Microsoft or see if you can get a refund from Steam and then buy it from Microsoft.
  3. ngocphi Win User

As smwutches said you can't due to the fact you went with the steam

Playanywhere is onky a xbox feature
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

I believe the TC is trying to add The Windows App version of FH5 to the Steam launcher as a none steam game. This isn't possible.

Unfortunately due to the DRM the Xbox App installed games still use, it's not possible to add these games to your Steam launcher as none steam games.

GoG Galaxy does allow you to add games from any PC launcher, including the games from the Windows Xbox App.

If you want to stream the Xbox App version of FH5 via steam, you should still be able to by this by launching Steam in Big Picture mode and then minimising to the desktop.

On the other hand if your question was about transferring the game from Windows to Steam then that's not possible. If you want to own FH5 on Steam, you'll need to buy the Steam version.
  5. KMxoo Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com down? FH5 sign-in needed, Steam bought.

Thank you for the input, unfortunately that did not do the trick for me.

I now downloaded FH5 trough the Microsoft store via Xbox game pass and that works just fine, I might just have to refund the Steam bought FH5, even though I'd really enjoy my games being in Steam.
  6. SamQY Win User

Still stuck at verification code in halo infinite

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Close FH5, Close Steam through the Taskmanager, and then open Steam, and from Steam open FH5, then you have to log in with "Sign in with new account" and put your login info in. Then it lets you into the game.
Thema:

1. FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam) - Similar Threads - FH5 Transfer game

2. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  3. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  6. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  7. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  8. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  9. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  10. Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?: So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my xbox one? 991c29af-c88b-4664-bdfb-d17f1505194e