FH5 has been unplayable the last month

Discus and support FH5 has been unplayable the last month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benep79, Dec 13, 2023.

1. benep79
    benep79 Guest

I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right after loading in. But sometimes it happened after I had played for like 30 mins. And now I transferred the game from external storage to internal to try and fix it. Now the game won’t even launch it just crashes upon launch I get to the loading screen then it crashes. I downloaded it through game pass like early 2022 maybe late 2021. This problem has started just now.

:)

benep79, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello benep79,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello benep79,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix your issue with Forza Horizon 5. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and device here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may try.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    - Is everything completely working before?
    -Are you getting any error message?
    - Are you playing on PC or console? If console, what console are you using? If PC, please provide me your PC specs.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Check for game updates: Make sure that Forza Horizon 5 is up-to-date with the latest software updates. To check for updates, go to My games & apps > Games > Forza Horizon 5 > More options > Manage game & add-ons > Updates.

Uninstall and reinstall the game: If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5. To do this, go to My games & apps > Games > Forza Horizon 5 > More options > Uninstall.

Hope I helped! I will be waiting for your response.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Scott Francis McGrat Win User

Xbox One S(2020) freezing when Thrustmaster 458 connected

Looking forward to a solution. I'm not enrolled in the insider program so only had the issue on the last update.

(Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 wheel for XBox). Everything works fine so long as the wheel is unplugged, but as soon as it is, F1 and FH5 are unplayable.

Please share any solutions.
  5. Davices-ED24E534-E1C Win User

This game is awesome

I had no lag at all for the first week but the last two days the game has been unplayable unfortunately.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza horizon 5 disables / compleatly turns off network adapter?

WHen you say FH5 is disconnecting your network adapter, are we talking about in-game server disconnection messages? If so, then that is something everyone has had to live with since the game released...it was getting better but has started getting worse the last few weeks. As to it being fixed, PGG haven't bothered in the last 11 months, so I doubt they ever will.

If it's not an in-game message, then ignore this post
Thema:

1. FH5 has been unplayable the last month - Similar Threads - FH5 has been

2. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  3. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  6. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  7. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  8. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  9. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  10. Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?: So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my xbox one? 991c29af-c88b-4664-bdfb-d17f1505194e