FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

Discus and support FH5 add on's are installed but are not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich King1, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Rich King1
    Rich King1 Guest

I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add on's and for the game and it shows that they are all installed. On one xbox they work fine and the other one they do not. There is plenty of hard drive space on both consoles and they have additional hard drives attached to them also.

:)

Rich King1, Dec 19, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Rich,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors are very annoying and I understand, the problem you are experiencing may be due to a problem with the installation of add-ons or with the configuration of your Xbox console.

The problem you are experiencing may be due to a problem with the installation of add-ons or with the settings of your Xbox console.

To fix this issue, you can follow these steps:

Check that the plugins are installed correctly. To do this, open the game and go to the "Add-ons" tab. If the plugins are installed correctly, they should appear in the list.
    If the plugins are not installed correctly, you can try installing them again. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall the plugins. To do this, open the game and go to the "Add-ons" tab. Select the add-ons you want to uninstall and click the "Uninstall" button.

Install the plugins again. To do this, go to the Xbox Store and search for the add-ons you want to install. Click the “Install” button for each plugin.

If you've followed these steps and are still having problems, you can try resetting your Xbox console settings. To do this, follow these steps:

Turn off your Xbox console.
    Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds.
    Your Xbox console will reboot.

Source:https://www.xbox.com/games/store/forza-horizon-5-edicion-premium/9MTLKM2DJMZ2

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Rich King1 Win User

Hey Marvina,

Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I did finally get the add-ons to work after uninstalling then and re-installing then several times. Now my problem is that the game constantly freezes up on me and/of drops me back out the the main xbox screen. I have gone into the game and quit multiple times and have reset my xbox by holding the button for 10 seconds multiple time also. I have checked my internet connection and it is great. My wife also has an xbox and she hardly has any of the problems that I have.
  4. SchvartzkopfStefan D Win User

Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

Ok, so I actually installed FH5 in other partition, in D (previous instalation was in E), and now it's working lmaoooooooooo.

Thank you for all your support man!
  5. pholand Win User

Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.

I installed Dishonored 2 and it works just fine.

I’ve reinstalled FH5 again, still won’t launch with the same error message.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

I believe the TC is trying to add The Windows App version of FH5 to the Steam launcher as a none steam game. This isn't possible.

Unfortunately due to the DRM the Xbox App installed games still use, it's not possible to add these games to your Steam launcher as none steam games.

GoG Galaxy does allow you to add games from any PC launcher, including the games from the Windows Xbox App.

If you want to stream the Xbox App version of FH5 via steam, you should still be able to by this by launching Steam in Big Picture mode and then minimising to the desktop.

On the other hand if your question was about transferring the game from Windows to Steam then that's not possible. If you want to own FH5 on Steam, you'll need to buy the Steam version.
Thema:

1. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working - Similar Threads - FH5 add on's

2. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  3. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  6. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  7. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  8. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  9. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  10. Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?: So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my xbox one? 991c29af-c88b-4664-bdfb-d17f1505194e