fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

Discus and support fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UWI33 Wipf, Aug 18, 2023.

1. UWI33 Wipf
    UWI33 Wipf Guest

fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001)

:)

UWI33 Wipf, Aug 18, 2023
  2. UWI33 Wipf Win User

fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001)

I have checked the subscription and it is still valid. The game and all expansions, car passes, etc. are reinstalled but it no longer starts. I don't want to buy the game a second time. In the order history, I can still see all purchases for FH4.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

UK warranty for Xbox

Well two things

One are you sure you bought it new ? Cause xbox one x hasnt been sold new since 2017 when they discontinued it

You will have to take it up with the retailer and noone can do anyrhing about warranty because its no longer manufactured since the Ramp up to x series and s series which is why they discontinued it.

The xbox one x wouldve been last sold new in 2017 as it was a popular item back then and anything after 2018 it shouldve been pulled from.the shelves by the retailer

Manufacturers cant pull products only retailers from shelves

That would be like asking a tv manufacturer to fix a tube tv in 2020

Only thing new in 2020 is xbox one s

There is little point in an x when the x series does more at the slightly higher cost.
  5. Pierretekk Win User

Lost my gamesave in FH4

If it has been deleted or overwritten there is no way to recover it. What exactly happened when you lost it?
    Since FH4 release I played the game on my Xbox. Few days ago I wanted to play FH4 for the first time on my Computer. But the game on the PC havent had loaded my Xbox Gamesave. After I switched back to my Xbox and it loaded my Gamesave from the PC...Maybe a
    sync issue and it is a total disaster to loose my FH4 Acc.
  6. JakeAllen3 Win User

Anyone know why my xbox isn't installing my games and content?

Hey I've been having this same problem on my series s. So far it's seems to be a problem on xbox's side. Mine started doing this after the recent console update. I've only managed to install one game since that being sleeping dogs and it me 3 hours just for it to work. I've done the same thing you have restart the console, reset the console etc. Your not alone.
Thema:

1. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s.... - Similar Threads - fh4 I've been

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  4. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  5. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  6. Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...: Was quite excited to claim a car but after winning my second pass from the horizon super 7 I didn’t receive it, how do I fix this? 75306639-0daa-4834-9e39-be058ca5edaf
  7. Unable to login to my original FH4 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my original FH4 account: I opened Forza Horizon 4 after not playing for a few months and it automatically signed me into a brand-new account, and I am unable to find a place to even re login into my existing one. I had to...
  8. fh4 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 problem: where is the game located on pc I've just bought it as a cd key and cant config it to my moza wheel because i cant find the folder its not in xbox games like it should be...
  9. Strict NAT - cannot play FH4 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT - cannot play FH4 online: Both my Xbox companion and the Xbox networking settings have a strict NAT setting, so online playlists in FH4 are joinable, but they don't load in. The only way to exit is to restart the computer....
  10. Unable to join club in FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join club in FH4: When I click to join a club in Forza Horizon 4, I get this message: “There was an error communicating with the Forza Horizon 4 server. Please try again later.” I’m connected to the internet, in a...