fh4 problem

Discus and support fh4 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; where is the game located on pc I've just bought it as a cd key and cant config it to my moza wheel because i cant find the folder its not in xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lewis Evans2, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Lewis Evans2
    Lewis Evans2 Guest

fh4 problem

where is the game located on pc I've just bought it as a cd key and cant config it to my moza wheel because i cant find the folder its not in xbox games like it should be

:)

Lewis Evans2, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Ernesto Tersluijsen Win User

Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

This is not really a FH4 problem but a Xbox problem. It is just that fh4 uses the same connection as xbox live and party connection
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not start

If other games work normally, I think the problem should be FH4, it probably should have some corrupted file, or FH4 own error
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem with FH4 ON PC.

Hi KeaderX2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue about Forza Horizon 4 not launching correctly on your Windows 10 PC. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article
    entitled Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 deviceto get
    you back on the track.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

FH4 PC problem

Hello Franzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with an error. This error is strictly related to your profile. This error is a Forza error. Unfortunately, there is no back up of cloud saves. We recommend reaching out to the
    Forza forums for further assistance. If a save file is corrupt there is nearly impossible to recover. Here is a Forza link on the error and with an answer what to do.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...Code-E-47-0-Invalid-Profile--PLEASE-HELP.aspx

As this is a Forza issue I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SuprX BR Win User

I have a problem for Forza Horizon 4 I can not enter the Onelin

Having problem only on FH4? all others online features and games working fine?
Thema:

fh4 problem

1. fh4 problem - Similar Threads - fh4 problem

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  4. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  5. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  6. Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4: PL: Witam! Otóż od nie dawna, występuje u mnie problem z Forzą Horizon 4. Gdy wchodzę do gry, to wszystko działa, tak jak należy. Jednakże mam problem z graniem Online. Podczas próby połączenia...
  7. FH4 PC problem

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 PC problem: I have a big problem with Forza Horizon 4 on my PC (bought from Microsoft store). When I start the game it gives me a profile error E:47-0, I read how to fix but nothing changed, I could start an...
  8. Steering Wheel Problem Fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steering Wheel Problem Fh4: Hello, i have problem with my G920 and Fh4 on xbox. The problem is when i Turn slightly my steering wheel car is going to maximum turn. I cant find options for that. Please help (Srry for my...
  9. Problem with FH4 ON PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with FH4 ON PC.: Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing random and I don't know what to do please...
  10. Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem): Bonjour, J'ai un problème assez gênant, quand je joue forza horizon 4 et que je relance le jeu après avoir éteint pas complètement ma xbox le jeu se lance directement mais sans aucun son. Ça...