FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Discus and support FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have had this issue since I first bought Forza Horizon 3 and have seen other people having the same issue. Every time I go to access new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OliverBunting, Sep 24, 2018.

1. FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Hi everyone I have had this issue since I first bought Forza Horizon 3 and have seen other people having the same issue. Every time I go to access new paints or the auction house this message pops up (LOCKED PRIVILEGE:
    This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings) and I haven't seen anything online that has helped me with this problem and is kinda taking an aspect of the game I have been waiting to enjoy for quite some time now. I would appreciate
    some feedback on this issue I am having and maybe some fixes to this as for some reason this account is under the age. There are no parental controls on the accounts I have also tried making a parent account that can take controls of this one and even that
    has not given me access to any of the features. I am on the Xbox One. Please HELP!

:)

OliverBunting, Sep 24, 2018
  2. KamuFIN
    KamuFIN Guest
    Desings and auction house blocked

I have designs and auction house blocked on my FH3 for PC. My account is a child account but I have changed all the settings according to Microsoft support. Here is my reference number for my chat with Microsoft support: 1368312285

The error message that I got is: Locked privilege, This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

KamuFIN, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Patyahun
    Patyahun Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 "Closed Privilege"

Hello

I've got a problem in Forza Horizon 4. I can't open the "Fin new Tunes" or i cant share photos becouse the following error pops up "Locked Privilege This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parental control setting"

I'm playing on Pc , and I dont have any Parental things turned on.

I hope there's a way to solve this problem.

Patyahun, Sep 24, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This sounds like the privacy settings on your account are not allowed to see user created content.

Try
    managing your privacy settings
    to allow this. In your xbox live privacy settings, select view details and customize. The setting would be under "Game content" with seeing and sharing content. Make sure that is set to allowed for everyone.

Try this out and let us know the results!

XBF Chris J, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Thank you very much! Such a fast responce! I will get back to you tomorrow when I have tried it! FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings :)

OliverBunting, Sep 25, 2018
  6. I'd also like to note that, depending on the status of your Microsoft Account, if identified as a child account, you might need an Adult in your Microsoft Account family to make the changes for your account. They will follow the same steps, but need to
    select your Profile from the Privacy and Online Safety page.

If that is the case, and you are old enough to not be a child account, there are some other steps to verify your adult account here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...account-age-verification-for-parental-consent

PalmettoBling, Sep 26, 2018
  7. Ok, will take that into account. Didnt have time to do it tonight but will to it tomorrow!

OliverBunting, Sep 26, 2018
  8. FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Have you had a chance to check it out and see if you're still having issues?

PalmettoBling, Sep 28, 2018
  9. SAPaleAle
    SAPaleAle Guest
    I have had this issue with Forza 7 on windows 10. I have zero family controls set up and have never touched nor wish to use this area as I am the only person that uses this computer. It is annoying that I can't fully use a game and Microsoft, unlike Steam,
    don't offer refunds.

SAPaleAle, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh3 this feature is blocked