Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.

Discus and support Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I contacted Microsoft support with my issue and was given the link to post here in order to reach the Ambassador and receive a response from them in 24... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AkhanuHusky-[xboxvenue], Oct 30, 2016.

1. Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.

I contacted Microsoft support with my issue and was given the link to post here in order to reach the Ambassador and receive a response from them in 24 to 72 hours.

Both back filters in car filters in Forza Horizon 3 seem to not work as designed. Ideally they should be persistent until the game, filters, or console are manually reset. I have taken every possible troubleshooting step according to Microsoft support including
    uninstalling and reinstalling the game doing both hard and soft resets of the console as well as removing the console from wall power for 20 minutes before powering back up. I have posted on the Forza forums, IGN, and Reddit, but only received responses confirming
    that many others have the same issue. Constantly resetting these filters wastes a lot of time, and makes the game more tedious than enjoyable.

After taking all of these troubleshooting steps and contact in Microsoft support, they sent this link to me to post here in order to receive a response from the Ambassador. I am looking forward to this response and appreciate any time and effort spent in
    resolving this issue.

:)

AkhanuHusky-[xboxvenue], Oct 30, 2016
  2. TMX boxburn
    TMX boxburn Guest
    Router being hacked

Visit the following link and either chat with Microsoft Support or request a call from Microsoft Support. An Ambassador will not be able to help you with this issue, only tell you to contact Microsoft.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

TMX boxburn, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program. And since this is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, support in the forums will not be able to assist. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link I gave you.

Smwutches, Oct 30, 2016
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Is this on Windows 10 or Xbox One?

Could you also add an image or a link showing what you are talking about?

MB5656, Oct 30, 2016
  5. Actually it is on the Xbox One S, the Xbox One, and Windows 10, and an image will not capture the issue, since the filters wont persist. My problem was confirmed and verified by Microsoft support before sending me here to get a response from "The Ambassador".
    Playing will reveal this issue to anyone that uses the filters during play. keep an eye here to see when/how/if the "Ambassador" i am waiting for replies here.

AkhanuHusky-[xboxvenue], Oct 30, 2016
  6. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador. [​IMG]

Just saying, that logo means a (Xbox) user(s) is an Ambassador that volunteers their time to help fix issues. I am one of many. (Xbox Ambassadors) The Microsoft support desk person might have used bad grammar and might have meant to say "The
    Ambassadors".

Back to the main question: Could you put those other Links of the forums that you created and maybe other Ambassadors can see what you are talking about?

MB5656, Oct 30, 2016
  7. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Anyway, could you post those links of the other threads you have created?

MB5656, Oct 30, 2016
  8. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Have you also played the Windows 10 version on your own computer or are you saying it happens on there too?

MB5656, Oct 30, 2016
  9. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Ok this issue was solved over xbox live messages. (This was about Map filters)

MB5656, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: