FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.

Discus and support FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having an issue where the ffxv season pass content is not showing up as owned and instead showing "Install - Included with Gamepass" and "Buy to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MajorShake724, Dec 30, 2020.

1. FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.

Im having an issue where the ffxv season pass content is not showing up as owned and instead showing "Install - Included with Gamepass" and "Buy to Own".

I bought a new physical copy of FFXV Royal Edition two years ago which includes the Base game, and a redeemable code for the Royal Edition Pack, and the Season Pass contents.

My account order history does indeed show that i redeemed the included code( I can even check my product key) and shows what's included in the bundle and it does show the season pass content being included. Yet when I go the content's store page it does
    not show as me owning it.

:)

MajorShake724, Dec 30, 2020
  2. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

I own BF Premium and season passes for Fallout 4, Batman AK, Doom, the season passes show as owned but not installed, on Xbox.com they cannot be accessed to download, it states owned. The related content is installed on the console but as the season pass
    is not it asks to be bought, this is over a week now.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Fallout 4 season pass missing

No extra content has been released yet for Fallout 4.

To confirm if you own the season pass you should click on the season pass in the store on the console does it have a price against it or does it say "Manage" if it said manage then you already own the season pass and once the content the season pass covers
    is released all you should need to do click on the content to install and there should be no price listed against it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchase Download PROBLEM

Do you own those DLC's or the Season Pass on the account you're posting from? You can try downloading the content through the in-game menu on Black Ops II, but if that does not show you own the content or you can't locate the content on you purchase
    history through Microsoft Commerce, the account you're posting from may not own the content.
  5. ngocphi Win User

DLC only working on one account

No that's not how it works

The account without the content or season pass must make their own purchasepurchase of the said content

If you make the purchase it won't work as you have the dlc and season pass on file
  6. Malacath Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

I see the same thing.

Don't worry. As long as the xbox store says you already own the season pass you have nothing to worry about.

Unlike the 360, when you own a season pass on the xbox one you don't have to get content from the ingame store. Any future DLC that is included with the season pass will show up as FREE on the xbox store. You will be able to download it from there.

You can see if the season pass is working as you should have the option to download the Atlas gorge map for free from the xbox store. Unless it is already installed which will also mean the season pass is working.
Thema:

FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.

1. FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content. - Similar Threads - FFXV Season Pass

2. FFXV Royal Edition and Comrades Photos Blackened Out (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXV Royal Edition and Comrades Photos Blackened Out (Xbox): Good morning. I would like to know if anyone found a solution to the blackened out photos in the Royal Edition and Comrades. I could see the photos taken automatically and manually. Now, every...
  3. FFXV save is gone

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV save is gone: My FFXV save is gone, I play through the game pass pc, I have already installed and uninstalled it twice, even uninstalled the xbox console companion and installed the new xbox app and the problem...
  4. FFXV save files corrupt

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV save files corrupt: I'm pasting the solution here because for some reason all of the other threads are locked without a solution. This is the answer and solution. Reason this is a problem: If FFXV has any issue...
  5. FFXV删除

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV删除: 之前我在Xbox beta上面下载了最终幻想15,然后我重装了系统结果最终幻想15打不开了,重新下载Xbox beta也没有这个游戏,我用Powershell 窗口输入Add-AppxPackage -path .\appxmanifest.xml -register结果说是拒绝访问,我想直接 掉也说没有权限 [img]...
  6. FFXV doesn't show save files

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV doesn't show save files: Hi! Tonight I tried starting FFXV again and all my save files were gone. I still get the option to do the new game+ option and I still have the screen you get when you finish the game, but I can't...
  7. FFXV: Game does not save/load

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV: Game does not save/load: [img] I can play the game days ago. The last time I played was Friday. I installed a Windows update yesterday morning, Saturday. When I tried playing in the evening, the data is already lost!...
  8. FFXV: My game data is lost!

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV: My game data is lost!: [img] I can play the game days ago. The last time I played was Friday. I installed a Windows update yesterday morning, Saturday. When I tried playing in the evening, the data is already lost!...
  9. Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass FFXV keeps closing: the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same issues occurred it could be after 10 minutes...
  10. Installing mods for FFXV

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing mods for FFXV: So I installed Final Fantasy XV from the Windows Store. Now, usually you just give your Windows user full permission and you can edit the files but now Microsoft have blocked that. Is there...