ff13 save data gone

Discus and support ff13 save data gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saved nine hours of final fantasy 13 gameplay on my xbox 360 memory unit earlier this afternoon. but i tried to load up the save data a few hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Larissa Jairamdas, May 22, 2023.

1. ff13 save data gone

I saved nine hours of final fantasy 13 gameplay on my xbox 360 memory unit earlier this afternoon. but i tried to load up the save data a few hours later, and it’s just GONE. nine hours of it. does anyone know if i can possibly get it back?

:)

Larissa Jairamdas, May 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

ff13 save data gone

Hello Larissa, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear your progress for Final Fantasy 13 has been deleted unexpectedly.
    Bad news are never welcomed but if you didn't backed up the game to the cloud or to a different unit unfortunately the progress is lost
  3. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

I can play the game just fine, it even says it's "saving" while in game, but if I quit to the main menu there's no continue option and it acts like a new game.
  4. Gir goes RAWR Win User

Save data Gone

now it doesn't even load up games
  5. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

the exact same thing is happening with my game! If you find a solution please tell me!
  6. Robotitronic Win User

Red Dead Redemption MP lost?

If your saved data is goen then your data on MP is gone too.
Thema:

ff13 save data gone

1. ff13 save data gone - Similar Threads - ff13 save data

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass ): I Played FF13 Until 10.8.2022 on Windows PC ( GamePass ) I got Windows11 Update on 11.8.2022 and FF13 doesn't played. I have been showed twice xbox account login dialog, When I started FF13....
  5. Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug: I've seen this particular issue raised here and elsewhere with multiple TS options suggested and I'm still short of a fix. Issue: On initial launch, the game works. I can get in, play, whatever....
  6. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...: [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4
  7. FF13-2 Bundle pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13-2 Bundle pack not working: Hi, I bought the bundle pack of add ons for FF13-2 today. It has been installed. When I start the game and look at the downloadable content, it looks as though nothing has been bought. I should...
  8. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?: Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health Is there an easy to way to kill them early game?...
  9. XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available: Hi, I want to get some DLC on final fantasy 13-2 on XBOX 360, but some of them DLC are unavailable Such as : - Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess - Beachwear - A Wondrous Wardrobe...
  10. Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu: Well, if I plug in the Xbox One Controller directly via USB cable, everything works fine. But when I use the Adapter, I can't load a savegame on start nor use the option menu while ingame for...