FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all

Discus and support FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so im playing the final fantasy VII REMASTER/ReRelease what ever it is and i get the the Don Corneo part i get him to pick cloud and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eyes Of Shame, Mar 28, 2019.

1. FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all

Okay so im playing the final fantasy VII REMASTER/ReRelease what ever it is and i get the the Don Corneo part i get him to pick cloud and the achievement just will not pop at all ive closed out the game, disconnected and reconnected to xbox live and reloaded
    the save time and time again. I just dont get why ive done this achievement at least 50 times now and nothing every time cloud was picked over tifa and aeris. I also have all the items you need to get picked. Am i missing something or is it glitched?

:)

Eyes Of Shame, Mar 28, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hi,

Please find the below for Acievement issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  3. Elohmn Win User

Favorite character design?

No particular order;

• Ken (SF II)
    • Ryu (SF II)
    • Chun Li (SF II)
    • Cloud (FF VII
    • Sephiroth (FF VII)
    • Lightning (FF XIII)
    Really that's all I can think of for now... I'm tired.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

Cyberpunk, Halo, FF VII Remaster
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

Anyone else miss the old Final Fantasy?

FF VII was my favorite. I really couldn't get back into them after FF IX.
  6. BreakingPad68 Win User

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD ANY CHANCE for Xbox360?

FF VII is never ever the best dude. :D
Thema:

1. FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all - Similar Threads - VII Consommate Cross

2. When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?: Someone help me I was counting down till the exclusive ended why am I still waiting. I have been loyal to Xbox I love FF7 so much I almost bought a PS4 just to play it. Then I said no I can wait...
  3. Resident Evil VII freezes and crashes my Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil VII freezes and crashes my Series X: As per my title, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard freezes during the opening cutscene when Ethan calls his friend on the phone. After his wife says "stay away" the screen goes black and then the audio...
  4. Error message when trying to launch Final Fantasy VII PC version (I have Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to launch Final Fantasy VII PC version (I have Xbox Game Pass): I am trying to play Final Fantasy VII on a Windows 10 PC. I have an active Game Pass subscription. I am getting an error when trying to launch the game. I have tried launching from the start menu...
  5. My Final Fantasy VII Windows edition doesn't launch the game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Final Fantasy VII Windows edition doesn't launch the game: Hi, I'm from Brazil and I've tried to reinstall the game many times and every time a press play the game doesn't lauch . I realy like the game if someone could help me I would be grateful...
  6. Final Fantasy VII Windows Edition Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy VII Windows Edition Achievements: Final Fantasy VII was recently released on Game Pass for PC on the 13th of August and under the capabilities tab it lists "Xbox Achievements". However, whenever I launch the game nothing shows in...
  7. Final Fantasy VII achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy VII achievements: So I got Vincent and Yuffie but never got the achievement for ether of them. I didn't realize at the time but my xbox went offline. When I reconnected the achievements never popped up. Does this...
  8. Final Fantasy VII coming to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy VII coming to Xbox?: Soooo we now know its a timed exclusive for Sony, which means where will they release it next? Gamestop Ireland has it already up for preorder on their site. This is good foe people who wanna play...
  9. Bought Resident Evil VII Game+Movie Deal - Standard Edition and havent received movie code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Resident Evil VII Game+Movie Deal - Standard Edition and havent received movie code: Hi there. I bought the Resident Evil VII+Resident Evil: The Final Chapter combo deal a few weeks ago and I still haven't received the code for the movie. I am able to play the game on Xbox but...
  10. Final Fantasy VII REMAKE!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy VII REMAKE!!!: Randver if this was the case. Then why PS4er can download COD add on after some time being on the ONE. eef11aa9-8fa5-42c1-8abb-c85a5497462b