Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

Discus and support Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkitzoSam82, Dec 16, 2016.

1. SkitzoSam82
    SkitzoSam82 Guest

Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them do the same thing as what the other buttons do. I paid £120
    for a controller thats basically excatly the same as a £40 one. Trying to find out if i can send it back for a refund.

:)

SkitzoSam82, Dec 16, 2016
  2. Connah95
    Connah95 Guest
    xbox "elite controller" like brands? - help finding product.

Its kinda hard to answer as a lot vary in price and ability , like brands like Scuf allow you to customise the controller and has flappy paddles but Scuff as far as I'm aware don't have a set price , I guess the more you customise you more your going to
    end up paying that might be more than the Xbox One Elite from Microsoft

Connah95, Dec 16, 2016
  3. RAZORZ EDG3
    RAZORZ EDG3 Guest
    Elite controller

I've been using my elite controller for awhile now I like it. The paddles take some getting used to they should take some wear off the buttons. I just wish I could find the charger stand everyone seems to be sold out

RAZORZ EDG3, Dec 16, 2016
  4. The Sean Don
    The Sean Don Guest

Yeah, it is still the same buttons as available on the rest of the controller but you can customize which button the paddles correspond to. This might not be what you expected, but it's a completely amazing feature since you can move and look in games while
    still using face buttons (for instance you can jump and move and aim all at once in FPSs, which is crazy useful).

The Sean Don, Feb 23, 2017
  5. There zero reasons why on PC it can not be program to any button. Other than Microsoft not giving the crap. Just like when I plug in my new wireless USB dongle on my windows 10 PC and there no drivers. THEY MAKE THE OS AND THE DEVICE. NO DRIVERS?
    pretty clear there idiots in charge at Microsoft.

Chief Paranoid, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: