Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:

Discus and support Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard: in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So far i have been really enjoying the new UI. I really like the changes with everything but, there are many issues with it that I have found since it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallMehhCrazyy, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:

So far i have been really enjoying the new UI. I really like the changes with everything but, there are many issues with it that I have found since it downloaded.

1. The download and installation of the update itself was a nightmare. It took me unplugging Xbox One three times before it actually installed and applied.
    2. Ever since said update I have had nothing but issues with connectivity and games crashing that I never had before. Like just 5 minute I was just playing Destiny and all the sudden my Xbox shut off by itself (it never did this until the update) and now I
      can't log back into Destiny because it's claiming I am offline.
    Those are my two MAJOR gripes with the update as of it and they are making my gaming experience quite annoying. I think the UI change is for the better they just need to fix these issues. I have also noticed
    some delayed things as well. I've clicked something and it took a minute or so to load.

I am not sure if this was the right place to post this so I am sorry to any mods who get mad. If there is a correct spot to post I will gladly copy paste my Feedback where I need to for the DEVS to see it. Other than that I am really enjoying the UI changes
    and can't wait to see finished product!!! Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard: :)

:)

CallMehhCrazyy, Oct 7, 2015
  2. I downloaded the preview update but the dash looks the same

The dashboard will release to preview members sometime this year, microsoft has stated windows 10 release on PC is first priority then xbox one will get the new windows 10 dashboard UI.

SilentGamer895, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Xbox One Preview new operating system

A lot of the issues you describe are known issues of the preview's new UI and can be reported via the feedback function if you hold down the Xbox button on your controllee. Furthermore, the Battlefront beta is a beta, with its own set of bugs and crashes
    that are independent of the new preview Ui (with the latter becoming more frequent on the last day of the beta due to stress testing, as announced by the game's devs).

Galactic Geek, Oct 7, 2015
  4. GODtheSniper
    GODtheSniper Guest

GODtheSniper, Oct 7, 2015
  5. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Hey mate,

Mad? Never! But I will point you to the right place to post this awesome feedback Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard: :)

Here is the link to the preview program support forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you can't access that forum, please let us know and one of the support team will be alogn to help you out

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Oct 7, 2015
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Heya CallMehhCrazyy!

GODtheSniper and DENAz666 know what's up! You should be good to access the Xbox One Update Preview forum they linked you to. If you do have any issues please create a new thread and let us know Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard: :)

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Heya CallMehhCrazyy!

GODtheSniper and DENAz666 know what's up! You should be good to access the Xbox One Update Preview forum they linked you to. If you do have any issues please create a new thread and let us know :)
  8. GODtheSniper Win User

9. DENAz666 Win User

Hey mate,

Mad? Never! But I will point you to the right place to post this awesome feedback :)

Here is the link to the preview program support forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you can't access that forum, please let us know and one of the support team will be alogn to help you out

Cheers

Denaz
  10. SilentGamer895 Win User

I downloaded the preview update but the dash looks the same

The dashboard will release to preview members sometime this year, microsoft has stated windows 10 release on PC is first priority then xbox one will get the new windows 10 dashboard UI.
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One Preview new operating system

A lot of the issues you describe are known issues of the preview's new UI and can be reported via the feedback function if you hold down the Xbox button on your controllee. Furthermore, the Battlefront beta is a beta, with its own set of bugs and crashes
    that are independent of the new preview Ui (with the latter becoming more frequent on the last day of the beta due to stress testing, as announced by the game's devs).
Thema:

1. Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard: - Similar Threads - Feedback preview dashboard

2. Listen to your feedback …………………..

in XboX Insiders
    Listen to your feedback …………………..: Put back ‘Friends in games’ ya fuckin idiots submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  4. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  5. Issue with feedback messages on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received...
  6. Feedback for february insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for february insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  7. Feedback for February insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for February insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  8. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  9. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  10. Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

in XboX Insiders
    Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?: Hey guys is there a way to send direct feedback via email or message to the Xbox team? Been playing Xbox since 2001 and have some thoughts. Would be much easier to compose the long message on my...