Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

Discus and support Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZuIis, Sep 24, 2023.

1. ZuIis
    ZuIis Guest

After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this includes the option to edit and save clips and the ability to add a custom gamerpic for your profile. I was just wondering if these features are going to show up and if they are how soon.

:)

ZuIis, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Chris Redfiled Win User

I can like my friends' post on Xbox console companion!!! But I cannot do this anymore on Xbox app. Sad!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello ZuIis,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your feedback on the features you miss from the Xbox console companion app. We are always working to improve the Xbox app and make it the best experience for our users. Some of the features you mentioned, such as editing and saving clips and adding a custom gamerpic, are already on our roadmap and we hope to bring them to you soon. Please stay tuned for future updates and announcements on our official channels. Thank you for being part of the Xbox community.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

How do I use clubs with the new update?

Unfortunately, the Xbox app is missing several features that the Xbox Console Companion app offered. It's really annoying IMO, but there's nothing you can do.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

There is no option, sadly. It's annoying that they've blocked access to the Console Companion app when the Xbox app is still missing a bunch of features, this being one example.
Thema:

1. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Features miss console

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  4. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. XBOX PC APP New feature missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PC APP New feature missing: On My windows account, My Xbox PC app is fully update to the lateste firmware (2306.1001.16.0), but the new features is not present ( the new Friend List TAB to the right bottom). When i log into...
  10. Random captures missing, bug or feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random captures missing, bug or feature?: I have an Xbox One X, halo special edition. I like to record cool things that happen in my games and take screenshots, I filled up my xbox network storage and cbf going through it all, given how...