'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

Discus and support 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got this xbox a couple days ago.. updated it right away. on the dashboard under 'FEATURED' I've got the same 3 tabs there... 'Let us show you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i drill rocks, Feb 16, 2014.

1. 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

just got this xbox a couple days ago.. updated it right away.

on the dashboard under 'FEATURED' I've got the same 3 tabs there... 'Let us show you around', 'Discover great apps & features', and 'Handy tips & tricks'

the same 3 tabs are always there.... and I cant access any of them... when i click on them I only get 'content is not available'

so now i have these tabs i havnt been able to use, cant change or remove them.. they just sit there and stare at me, laughing at me all the time.

any ideas?

:)

i drill rocks, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Featured Tabs

Hey there Frank! Let's see what we can do to get that content updated.

To start off, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Make sure you're signed in and you know the email/password for your account.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose "Sign-in, security, & passkey".
    • Select "Remove me from this Xbox".
    • Select "Remove my account".
    • Hold the power button on your console for 5-10 seconds until the console powers off.
    • Wait ~30 seconds.
    • Power the console on.
    • Download your profile to your console again by using your account information.

Let us know how that goes and if the featured tabs update for you after that. We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Featured Tabs

Yes did that logged back in lost my gamer pic and still got the featured tips had mine over two weeks now and watched all the tips twice I don't want this on my dashboard turn them off Microsoft

Bad Jack Frost, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.