Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertSpencer-Molloy, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it happened on disk 9, the second time on disk 7. What could be causing this issue?

:)

RobertSpencer-Molloy, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Flight Simulator Standard

Hello RickNichols1,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mention having issues with the retail disc version of the game. I am happy to provide some additional suggestions that can hopefully resolve your problem. My first suggestion would be to contact the Flight Sim support team and have them assist you while attempting some of the suggestions I will provide. Second, Let me provide you with additional documentation I found on the support site about installation.

Retail disc version - How to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator; Follow the steps here, and then if you have Win 10 or 11, follow the steps for the specific OS you are currently on.

Retail Disc Version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com); this link also helps with some additional information on installing the disc version of the game.

ISSUES WITH THE RETAIL DISC VERSION (PC)

• General questions about the disc version
    • Exchange of the disc version
    • Download and installation issues with the disc version
    To also provide you with some information, since you mention having to download an additional 60GB, here is why.

The DVDs contain only the installer and the content (The Aircraft, World, etc.). The core simulator is then downloaded via the internet during installation. This ensures you always have the latest version.

Feature Transfer & CRC Errors when installing Microsoft Flight Simulator – Aerosoft. If you think the disc might be defective and would like to request a replacement, you can do this via the following link.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If not please let me know and we can continue to explore other suggestions.
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Question mfs 2020

Hello Hugo,

Hope your day is well. You mentioned you want to transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator to Steam. According to the Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ, "content is tied to the platform you are playing on—if you purchase a DLC on Steam, you cannot transfer it to the Microsoft Store version and vice-versa."

I hope this answers your question.

4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Flight simulator 2020 comprei e não consigo baixar.

5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Cannot uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Réinstallation de MSFS sur nouveau disque dur

HI Gerard,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Are you having issues actually playing the game or are you just inquiring about install paths? For installation inquiries I am linking the Flight Simulator Support page concerning "Installation for all versions" All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance) – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) . If you have further questions regarding install locations for games and addons I would check out the Flight Simulator forums here Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums .
Thema:

Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

1. Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Feature Transfer Error

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  4. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  8. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  9. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft flight simulator disk error transfer