Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

Discus and support Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivvvers, Oct 5, 2023.

1. /u/Rivvvers
    /u/Rivvvers Guest

Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my house.

Plus an ATV is very portable and great for taking on the go.

submitted by /u/Rivvvers
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rivvvers, Oct 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

why can't i use a mac with the xbox 360?

Macs dont really support consoles out of box you need 3rd party apps

Apple only support apple products like I devices including apple tv
  3. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Titanfall Companion App

The companion app is already forgotten about.

Shoot even i was like Companion? Oooohh thats right these games had that feature at first.
  5. MARYMATTINGLY Win User

Amazon Video App Error Code 5266

Had the same issue fixed inow minutes I have the app on Apple TV. Solution.... update the app
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

@Ricardo Cintra there is nothing wrong with the companion app the feature was removed by Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App - Similar Threads - Feature Request Apple

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  4. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  5. New feature request :)

in XBoX Accessibility
    New feature request :): Can someone at Microsoft please create a feature to transfer Xbox account ownership to another Microsoft account. I was a child when my mom created my Xbox account with her Microsoft credentials....
  6. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  7. This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...: I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do in xbox one+ usb settings, Add support for usb mics, your benifit? More xbox streamers f953e994-6433-4435-b22b-189ffb99636d
  8. New Xbox Request for a new feature?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Request for a new feature?: Can we have a new Xbox feature that contains a way to store wifi passwords as I want to go to a different place and use my series x but don’t like having to enter the password whenever I gone to a...
  9. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  10. Insider request or if it's a feature idk

in XboX Insiders
    Insider request or if it's a feature idk: Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its a feature or insider request. submitted by...