FC24 Early access addition

Discus and support FC24 Early access addition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig Eyre, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Craig Eyre
    Craig Eyre Guest

I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ?

:)

Craig Eyre, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Craig E! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

In this case, you need to request a refund of the game you bought, and then buy the version you want, okay? There is no way to change it, so you will need to refund and buy the correct version.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Scroll down and select " Sign in " on " To start your refund request, sign in. "

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Sangkis Win User

Not Gotten my Overwatch Beta Code but got the one for a friend

Pre-purchasing the Xbox One version of Overwatch: Origins Edition digitally through Xbox Store, and you'll automatically be flagged for early access to the Open Beta on your console (you don't need any code).

Before the Open Beta early-access period begins, you’ll also receive one additional early-access key (valid only for the same platform).

More details on these links below:

us.battle.net/.../20100169

us.battle.net/.../20055970
  4. Hordie Win User

No OverWatch beta codes

Hi myOZone,

This is directly from your link stating that your account will be flagged for access, and you do not get two codes.

Preorder the PS4 version or pre-purchase the Xbox One version of Overwatch: Origins Edition digitally through the PlayStation Store or Xbox Store, and
    you'll automatically be flagged for early access to the Open Beta on your console.

Before the Open Beta early-access period begins, you’ll also receive
    one additional early-access key (valid only for the same platform).
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta early access

Hey Mott Rimney! Early access starts at 8am, January 13th, UTC. To participate as a pre-order purchaser, search the Microsoft Store for “DBFighterzBETA”, and download the “Dragon Ball FighterZ Open Beta Early Access” DLC in addition to the Open Beta client.
    For full details, please visit - https://bandainam.co/DBFFAQ. Thanks!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to upgrade game edition without paying full price

The deluxe edition appears intended for launch day purchasers, with early access. Most of the additions appear to be consumables you should be able to purchase from the in game store separately
Thema:

1. FC24 Early access addition - Similar Threads - FC24 Early access

2. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  6. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  7. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  8. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  9. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  10. FC24 2-player game on one console (Xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 2-player game on one console (Xbox series S): Hi, I bought my kids the EA FC24 game under one of their accounts. They share the same console (Xbox series S) but have their own Xbox accounts. How can they play together (2player game with 2...