FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career

Discus and support FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. For info I have reset to factory setting on my XBOX X as everything else didn't work and I installed FC24 X/S again as the only game on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThorSkovsgaard, Oct 27, 2023.

1. FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career

Hi.

For info I have reset to factory setting on my XBOX X as everything else didn't work and I installed FC24 X/S again as the only game on the console right now.

When I try to load saved career it never comes into the game. It just ends FC24.

The same when I try to start all over with a new career. I can make the player. Enter the name and so but when I should start to play then FC24 just ends.

I had FIFA 22 installed. And when FC24 didn't work I tried FIFA 22. It worked fine. Only issues with FC24. Which has worked today. But now it does not work at all.

Any ideas what might the cause for this?

Thanks
    Thor

:)

ThorSkovsgaard, Oct 27, 2023
  2. thedrunkgamer Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

FIX for connected careers freeze loading screen!

I found this and it works!

Before going into career screen go to Play Now and let it load thru kickoff ., Quit and then start into or back into a new career. now Every time I go back into career, i play now thru kick off before going into careers!!

No more AfC game load or screen freeze. It works..

Here it is end of September and no fix from EA or Xbox!

The DrunkGamer
  3. Schuey19 Win User

Lost my saved data

Starting a NEW game with the SAME character creates a completely new career, meaning you have to start from scratch, but your old career is still intact.

If you just want to replay the last mission choose LOAD GAME, then Y to SWITCH CAREERS, then choose the Shepard that has the created date you want, and finally choose to Restart Collector Station mission (which should be highlighted green).

Edit: looks like vote beat me to it ;)
  4. aSmoothCrim1nal Win User

Starting new career

yes, easy peasy.

first thing you will want to do is go into your existing career and manually save it if you do in fact want to keep that career as-well. this prevents you from losing the career by auto-saving over it with the new one your about to start.

now then.

go to the "PLAY" tab, where you would usually continue your career from.

highlight "CONTINUE CAREER" which should be just below "KICK OFF".

while on "CONTINUE CAREER" flick your right analogue stick to the right twice.

this should show "NEW CAREER".

click this and your free to go.

personally i would recommend naming your careers when saving them so that when you load them, its a little easier to determine which is which.

things like "PRO STRIKER" or "MAN UTD MANAGER" etc.

keep in mind that whenever you click "CONTINUE CAREER", it will load from your last autosaved game, so if it loads the wrong career, use the same steps above in order to locate "LOAD CAREER" rather than "CONTINUE CAREER".
  5. NewYorkNative28 Win User

All Around The World Achievement (How)

I got this achievement by doing career mode. Start a new career (you don't need to save your career), pick a team, use your virtual pro, play the first game in the season, exit out after the match (again, no need to save). Start a new career and pick a team
    from a different league and repeat the process. You don't need to do International or Creation Centre teams/leagues only the leagues in career mode work just fine. Good luck.
  6. DMACKIN01 Win User

NBA2K14 crash

I found a way to get mine to load. Once you click my career and it starts to load, hit the guide button and let it load from the main xbox screen, then once you see that it's loaded, jump back in. I hope this works for everyone.
Thema:

FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career

1. FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career - Similar Threads - FC24 does today

2. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  6. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  7. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  8. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  9. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  10. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...