Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]

Discus and support Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne sais pas quoi faire, le compte de mon enfant été sanctionné plusieurs reprises, alors qu'il n'y a aucune... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brendanguillout, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]

Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne sais pas quoi faire, le compte de mon enfant été sanctionné plusieurs reprises, alors qu'il n'y a aucune raison. Je pense qu'une ou plusieurs personnes le signale en boucle afin qu'il soit en proie des sanctions,j'aimerais
    savoir comment réglé ce problème.

Merci pour vos réponses.

------

[Mod Translation - Hello, I would need help because I do not know what to do, my child's account has been sanctioned several times, while there is no reason. I think one or more people are reporting it in a loop so that it is plagued by sanctions,
    I would like to know how to deal with that problem.

Thank you for your answers]

:)

brendanguillout, Feb 20, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey Brendan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

As long as there was no response that was inappropriate to the other player then it is possible to file for a case review to have the suspension removed. Also, we recommend reporting and blocking the other player in order to avoid future conflict.

Please visit our Code of Conducton the enforcement site
    to find out how to stay safe.

Hope this helps.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

changement de gamertag [Translation - Change of Gamertag]

Bonjour,

Les faux rapports peuvent amener l'utilisateur qui l'a signalé en difficulté et n'accélère pas le processus.

Hello,

False reports can get the user who reported it in trouble, and does not speed up the process.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Ambassadors Who Abuse Status

As an ambassador you should know that the enforcement team do not use the forums.You should also know that the enforcement team investigate all reports so if someone does file a false report nothing will happen.

In fact,if someone keeps filing false reports then they run the risk of being suspended for abusing the reporting system.

If you think someone is abusing the report function or their ambassador status then report them via your console
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

I did but he was still Spamming after that report came in and I got Com Ban should that not take affect if he was still spamming I shouldn't be Com Ban if he Responds back after the message he reported me over that means I wouldn't be Com Banned

So in that Case that counted as Abuse of Player Reputation

Regardless of if he thought it was a threat or not that would of been Blocked since he Respond back in Spamming
  6. Farscape247 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

if he was harrassing you then report block and never reply, that trick is to bait you into responding so they too can report you.
Thema:

1. Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting] - Similar Threads - Faux signalement abusive

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. No signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal: Hello my Xbox keeps saying no signal. I used to be able to just do the display reset. It would turn on in a lower picture quality and then I could change it in my settings. Now it automatically...
  4. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  5. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  6. Xbox One X, issues with no signal after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, issues with no signal after update: My console was updated on the 31st of May and that same evening while playing Gears of War 2, the screen began flickering and then the TV said no signal. Restarting the Xbox helped little and a...
  7. microsoft store affiche un faux total de mon compte [microsoft store displays a fake total...

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft store affiche un faux total de mon compte [microsoft store displays a fake total...: Bonjour, J ai mon compte microsoft dans le Microsoft store qui ne s update pas. Il y a 2 jours, j avais un total de 46,99 francs puis j ai acheté un jeu pour 24 francs puis j ai acheté une...
  8. FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...: We have the ability to connect the 360 to the HDMI input on the Xbox One and see it under TV menu but the Xbox One controller doesn't work. A 360 controller still has to be used. It seems that...
  9. Faux contact dans le cable de ma manette Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faux contact dans le cable de ma manette Xbox one: Bonjour, ayant depuis moins d'un an une manette avec cable pour windows, j'ai depuis peu un faux contact dans le cable qui empeche l'utilisation de cette derniere. De plus je n'arrive pas...
  10. Audio Headsets and Faux Surround

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Headsets and Faux Surround: In need of some information guys/gals hope you can help Do the new headsets have the surround sound imitated ? The reason I ask is they certainly don't have 8 speakers in each ear :) If they do...