Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont

Discus and support Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My son got this controller for his birthday last August and the RB button is no longer working, please can you advise how I get this fixed. Many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancesSlater1303, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont

Hi

My son got this controller for his birthday last August and the RB button is no longer working, please can you advise how I get this fixed.

Many thanks

frances

:)

FrancesSlater1303, Jun 28, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

You can start the process to service/replace the device at the
    Microsoft Device Support page.
    If you start the process under a console and then select "Accessories" controlers should be an option to continue from there. It will present the different options you have for support and any caveats for shipping (they
    can't guarantee that it'll be the exact same model sometimes when it comes to limited edition controllers and such), and provide details on if it's in/out of warranty.

Please let us know if you have any questions about that process.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support and get it shipped in for a repair.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Hello FrancesSlater1303,

There is no way to send in a controller for repair. You will need to check the warranty and request a replacement.

You may follow the
    >link<
    and there will be a place you can click on that says “Replace controller”. Follow the instructions after you press that replace controller link.

Hope this helps & thanks for coming to the forums!
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

Hey there G23Not a BOT888,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a drift with your Xbox One Elite controller, please click on the following support article for assistance with troubleshooting your Xbox One Elite controller.

If the issue persists then you can go through the following support page to
    Request an Xbox controller
    Replacement.

I hope this helps.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

1. Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont - Similar Threads - Faulty elite wireless

2. Faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller: Controller trigger doesn't work at all. 5b9f608d-325d-471f-94ad-be615e4000c3
  3. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  4. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  5. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  6. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...
  7. Faulty elite controller menu button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty elite controller menu button: I went to go use my elite controller then it started freaking out. I can't use the menu button. So I went see the problem then it said that l'm clicking it even tho l'm not. I even took it apart...
  8. How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller: Going online and clicking through the options I can order a replacement controller for ~£75. This process cannot be completed as an error always happen on the last step. The virtual assistant only...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...
  10. I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty: My Xbox series 2 elite controller has a problem with stick drift in the left stick. My warranty finished before even the lawsuit started so I would like to know how the lawsuit applies to me. I...