Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic?

Discus and support Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just placed an order to have a faulty psu replaced. Email from MS says send it to the Czech Republic but the ups returns label is Germany?! #confused.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i Max U OuT xbx, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic?

Just placed an order to have a faulty psu replaced. Email from MS says send it to the Czech Republic but the ups returns label is Germany?! #confused. Where am I sending it exactly?

:)

i Max U OuT xbx, Apr 20, 2014
  2. Gordon B
    Gordon B Guest
    Address to send back faulty psu

All, just placed an order with ms to return a faulty psu. The email from ms says send it to the czech republic, but their next email wa a ups label for Germany? Bit confused as to where it should be going....any help appreciated! Cheers

Gordon B, Apr 20, 2014
  3. Nigel_Weber
    Nigel_Weber Guest
    I need help with sending off faulty xbox please

I called MS up, the guy was nice and basically told me to print off this UPS label, which I've found. The address on there is for Germany. But in this confirmation email giving me step by step instructions on what to do states a different address :S :S

Write the Microsoft service center address on the box:

European Repair Centre

Teleplan Prague s.r.o

Na Dlouhém 88

251 01 Říčany-Jažlovice

Czech Republic
    The product is a faulty power brick

Nigel_Weber, Apr 20, 2014
  4. Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic?

Hey i Max U OuT xbx!

Is the UPS label different from the address that was emailed to you? I would suggest sending the package to the location that was included in the email that was sent to you. The UPS label should match the address that was included in the email.

We will be waiting to hear from you to help you sort this out.

Mister Quimby, Apr 21, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I had this when i had to send my console off.The site says Czech but it does actually go to Germany.

Just use the label you were sent & it'll be fine.

Got my console back within 7 days so a quick turnaround.

Really not sure why the site says it goes to the Czech Republic as they always seem go to Germany.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey i Max U OuT xbx!

Is the UPS label different from the address that was emailed to you? I would suggest sending the package to the location that was included in the email that was sent to you. The UPS label should match the address that was included in the email.

We will be waiting to hear from you to help you sort this out.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

I had this when i had to send my console off.The site says Czech but it does actually go to Germany.

Just use the label you were sent & it'll be fine.

Got my console back within 7 days so a quick turnaround.

Really not sure why the site says it goes to the Czech Republic as they always seem go to Germany.
  8. Dave1_636 Win User

Power Brick Failure!

This is the address I was given off the email to send my faulty power brick to:

European Repair Centre

Teleplan Prague s.r.o.

a Dlouhém 88

251 01 Říčany-Jažlovice

Czech Republic

I thought it would be an address in the uk. Can anyone tell me if they have used this address before? Thankyou.
  9. Martin MichaelTuhace Win User

Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.
  10. luikys Win User

Troubles with code

Thanks for answer. Problem is that this is EUR currency and this is reason why I migrated my account for Germany. And my question is what I have to do now? Can I buy games from Czech Republic, if I have Germany acc with euros or I have to go to Germany where
    it will work?
Thema:

1. Faulty PSU return address Germany or Czech Republic? - Similar Threads - Faulty PSU return

2. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  3. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...
  4. X Box One X Faulty hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X Faulty hard drive: Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have household insurance and it is covered under my...
  5. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  6. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  7. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  8. Faulty controller missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller missing: Hi, I really hope someone can help as I am at my wits end with this situation now and don't know what else I can do. I bought an Xbox Design lab controller for my son. Within 2 months it was...
  9. Faulty Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Hardware: So my Xbox series X has internal hardware issues, Cant connect to 360 Dashboard, wont play backwards compatible games, every now and then loads up on start saying sorry issue updating restart or...
  10. Unable to return faulty Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to return faulty Xbox controller: I am very frustrated. My controller has developed stick drift within warranty, so I'm trying to return it but the Microsoft website keeps throwing an error up before I can print the returns label....