Faulty elite controller menu button

Discus and support Faulty elite controller menu button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to go use my elite controller then it started freaking out. I can't use the menu button. So I went see the problem then it said that l'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NadyOmar, Sep 2, 2023.

1. NadyOmar
    NadyOmar Guest

I went to go use my elite controller then it started freaking out. I can't use the menu button. So I went see the problem then it said that l'm clicking it even tho l'm not. I even took it apart to see the problem. I saw nothing. Someone please help. It just keeps saying I’m holding it even tho I’m not. This makes it impossible to use. I always have problems with the controller. Help me.
    Faulty elite controller menu button [​IMG]

:)

NadyOmar, Sep 2, 2023
  2. NadyOmar Win User

It’s not under warranty.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NadyOmar,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. You may check the expected cost for service fee on the link provided below. You may also check in-person support available in your area which you can find also in this link: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Regards,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NadyOmar,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that the issue is with your controller. If your controller is still under warranty you may send it for replacement. Follow the steps provided in the link:

Thank you for patience and cooperation.

Regards,

5. NadyOmar Win User

I’ve tried all of this. Didn’t work.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello NadyOmar,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with one of the buttons of your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?

3. Are you on connecting your controller through the Windows PC or Xbox console? Is this the first time?

4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the issue?

For the meantime, take time to go over the troubleshooting steps provided in the article below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Faulty elite controller menu button - Similar Threads - Faulty elite controller

2. Faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller: Controller trigger doesn't work at all. 5b9f608d-325d-471f-94ad-be615e4000c3
  3. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  4. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  5. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  6. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  7. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...
  8. How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller: Going online and clicking through the options I can order a replacement controller for ~£75. This process cannot be completed as an error always happen on the last step. The virtual assistant only...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...
  10. I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty: My Xbox series 2 elite controller has a problem with stick drift in the left stick. My warranty finished before even the lawsuit started so I would like to know how the lawsuit applies to me. I...