Faulty controller help

Discus and support Faulty controller help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meira woosnam, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Faulty controller help

I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of replacing they have refunded, but the price of one now is £160. I don’t agree that I should have to pay more for a faulty product.

I cannot get a call back because I only have a mobile number and the service won’t call me back!

Please help x

:)

meira woosnam, Feb 13, 2024
  2. spursYIDkid88 Win User

Original Xbox help needed

I have this problem with the official MW3 xbox controller and its just a faulty controller, i'd suggest using a different controller and see if that helps.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Power A Xbox to PC

Hi,

My guess is it's faulty then. Joy.cpl should show a controller if it's connected to the PC, regardless of whether it is a direct input or xinput controller.

I take it your USB ports are working okay?

Other than a faulty port or faulty controller, a damaged Windows install can occasionally break controller support.

My advice is to buy an official controller. If this works then this Power A controller must be faulty.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Light turns off

5. XMoIsBackX Win User

Xbox randomly disconnects controller.

6. CQQT Win User

3.5 mm headset jack not working

I believe this is either faulty controllers or maybe a faulty headset?
Thema:

Faulty controller help

1. Faulty controller help - Similar Threads - Faulty controller help

2. Faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller: Controller trigger doesn't work at all. 5b9f608d-325d-471f-94ad-be615e4000c3
  3. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  4. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  5. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  6. Faulty controller missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller missing: Hi, I really hope someone can help as I am at my wits end with this situation now and don't know what else I can do. I bought an Xbox Design lab controller for my son. Within 2 months it was...
  7. Unable to return faulty Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to return faulty Xbox controller: I am very frustrated. My controller has developed stick drift within warranty, so I'm trying to return it but the Microsoft website keeps throwing an error up before I can print the returns label....
  8. How do I fix my faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my faulty controller: I’ve bought a pink 70$ Xbox controller… and it won’t connect to my Xbox and I bought battery packs to go with it I’ve had many controllers and non have acted this way…BUT here are the issues as...
  9. Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?: Faulty Xbox return without controller still in warranty 14ddf0ef-c7b0-4a19-93c3-9a1002e8900f
  10. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...