Faulty Controller and a Bad service

Discus and support Faulty Controller and a Bad service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm very unhappy with the way I've been treated and im an Xbox ambassador! I have been an Xbox fan for years and years! I've even given my own time to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SergeantDrew, Feb 23, 2014.

1. SergeantDrew
    SergeantDrew Guest

I'm very unhappy with the way I've been treated and im an Xbox ambassador! I have been an Xbox fan for years and years! I've even given my own time to help others with there Xbox issues, yet I have a problem with my Xbox One controller and im offered nothing
    in return. I'm not happy that im not being compensated for this issue. The controller is the main part of the console meaning that if I send it for repair I cannot use my Xbox one for what it is intended for....gaming! I have a selection on £50 games I cant
    play along with an xbox live account which I also wont be using and the fact the console has cost £430 I expected more!

It will take upto 20days to replace once they have received the controller. I also have a pre-ordered copy of Titanfall for on the day of release which I wont be able to play! Its a joke that they cannot send out a replacement and take credit card details
    so that if the controller is not sent or the controller is not determined to be broken they can charge me.

Ive not been offered any compensated for my troubles, like Xbox Live, tracked postage cost,
    (I use my Xbox One everyday)

And to say ive given my own time for free to help others on behalf of Xbox and MS and im treated so poorly

This is not what I expected at all. Maybe if instead of people winning free controllers they could give those unfortunate enough to have a broken controller a free controller!

Faulty Controller and a Bad service :(

:)

SergeantDrew, Feb 23, 2014
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Poor Customer Service - Faulty Controller

to be fair to the rep, they have addressed the customer as he wanted.

I am sure if the OP goes back to MS with the new information, and do what Arg suggested they will sort it.

EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 23, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Poor Customer Service - Faulty Controller

How are you missing the fact you will get the money back if the item is faulty? How do they know the item is faulty? How do they claim the money back from you if its not? All the information will be in their T&C if you bothered to reading them and is fairly
    standard.

Somethings things don't work, just get it sorted and stop moaning.

EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 23, 2014
  4. mab 5
    mab 5 Guest

Just been through the exact same problem with the so called support team and having stressed I'm not happy with being left with no controller. makes my live membership and console useless for weeks...I was told to take it back to the shop I bought it from
    if I wasn't happy and exchange it for a PS4....and because of the attitude I received I probably WILL......8 year membership means nothing to Microsoft

mab 5, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: