Faulty AC/ PSU connection. Living overseas and in need of support.

Discus and support Faulty AC/ PSU connection. Living overseas and in need of support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My name is Adam. I am a Canadian living and working in South Korea. I bought an XBox One immediately before coming over here. I shipped it here without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FFDerbycooks, Apr 10, 2015.

1. FFDerbycooks
    FFDerbycooks Guest

My name is Adam. I am a Canadian living and working in South Korea. I bought an XBox One immediately before coming over here. I shipped it here without opening the box as I was hopping on a plane soon after. Now I am in Korea and my XBox arrives. I get it
    set up but my power keeps getting disconnected. I check the connection and notice that it is loose. The AC doesn't fit the PSU plug. I speak to a service rep who is very helpful. The Rep directs me to the "myservice" site, but there I have little luck. It
    seems that I will be charged large amounts of money to replace this part. Should I pay for a faulty connection? It seems that living in Korea is further complicating things as all service centers are very far away. I am loosing patience with the website as
    it does not seem to have any answers. What should I do?

:)

FFDerbycooks, Apr 10, 2015
  2. Catmire
    Catmire Guest
    Need an European PSU (power supply unit) 200-240v

I'm an American living in Romania. I need a European PSU to safely turn on my Xbox One without using an adapter or converter. How can I go about getting a PSU? I've tried calling European support (UK, Germany, Austria) and they all tell me that its not possible.
    Any other suggestions?

Catmire, Apr 10, 2015
  3. AUS Phone Number for Missing Accessory Service Request Pls!!!!

Does anyone know a phone number where you can call and speak to an xbox person IN Australia. I had my xbox one replaced under warranty and they still haven't sent me the PSU. I created two Service Requests, one for the console and another for the PSU, both
    have been confirmed as having been received by xbox. I have received replacement console but not PSU!!! Can't play my Xbox and I'm tired of calling and chatting overseas and getting nowhere!! I just need it sent out!!!

ANONYMOUSxLION, Apr 10, 2015
  4. Juan pascual 89 Win User

Need to fix

I just need internal power supply psu ac adapter its a part for Xbox series part i need i have warranty on
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox wont power on

[quote user="BusGod"]

Do you have a friend that you could borrow their Power Supply to check?[/quote]

Called support yesterday, it seriously looks like a faulty PSU now. Testing the console on another PSU was what they suggested too. Going to test my machine on my nephew's PSU today. Will report back how it goes.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Hello. I have a xbox 360 from America but right now I am in Kosovo and I was wondering if a 50w to a 1600w travel voltage converter work on an xbox?

The console's region is not determined by its power supply. The only reason for separate power bricks is that the PSUs do not support world-wide AC. The DC power coming out the side that plugs into the console is the same in every region.
  7. davidbremner2 Win User

turns on then off one x

nope screen stays black, the disc drive still works for the few seconds it's on , could it be a faulty psu?
  8. lFAHADI Win User

X1 keeps turning off

The solution is to get a new power supply unit.

It turned out that I did tried 2 different but faulty PSUs and when I used a brand new PSU it worked like charm.

Thank you to everyone shared his experience here.
Thema:

1. Faulty AC/ PSU connection. Living overseas and in need of support. - Similar Threads - Faulty PSU connection

2. Faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller: Controller trigger doesn't work at all. 5b9f608d-325d-471f-94ad-be615e4000c3
  3. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  4. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  5. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  6. Is my Xbox Series X wifi card faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox Series X wifi card faulty?: My xbox will not hold a stable connection to the wifi hotspot. No settings have been changed. It does not allow me to sign in to any profile. Keeps saying network error/need to be connected to the...
  7. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  10. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...