Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

Discus and support Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blind Freddy EZ2C, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my sons profile so I could see what it is like. I have played for a while now and like it but want to transfer my saved game progress from his profile to mine now. How do I do that?

:)

Blind Freddy EZ2C, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying game on Xbox One.

Hi Blind! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It is great that this game attracted you to Gaming, as for the progress of the game, this cannot be transferred between accounts
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

Hello Daniel Burt1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to have your son play Skyrim Anniversary Edition from which cannot be shared from your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To answer your question, you can definitely purchase the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition for your son's profile on your Xbox Game Pass account. Your son will be able to download and play the full game version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition on the Xbox One S.

Regarding the save game files, your son should be able to access his save game files from Skyrim SE on his profile. However, it's important to note that save game files from Skyrim SE may not be compatible with Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Your son may need to start a new game or convert his save game files to be compatible with the Anniversary Edition. This is stated on a related to save support article from the in-game support site: ...if you receive an error stating "This save relies on content that is no longer present" when you load your save in Skyrim Special Edition, do not attempt to use that save. Source: Can I transfer my Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim saves to the Special Edition? - Bethesda Support

Hope that helps, happy gaming!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Judge Win User

Transferring game data to a new xbox

As stated, it is up to the devs if the save is transferrable, and if so,achievements are disabled. I will tel lyou though that Skyrim DOES NOT allow save transfers between profiles. Your uncle will have to start his own save profile on his GamerTag!
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......

Nothing to do with a bad configuration. All that needs to be done is his sons Xbox at his mothers house, to be set as fathers Home Xbox. Father will have to be signed in on the Xbox at fathers house.
    Yes I agree, and then I believe his Father can set his account on his Home Xbox (at the Mothers house) to require a passkey, if needed, so that his son can't go into his account and change/purchase/etc anything from his account. :)
  6. FalseGore128 Win User

Progress linked to the Xbox Microsoft account

His parent's account is not the console owner account, as there can be multiple accounts in the console. If you want your own account, you need to create a new account with your email. Your father's account game progress is not erased as it is saved in the account's cloud. The games are tied to the account that bought the game, so if you create a new account, start from scratch. Progress cannot be transferred from one profile to another. To share console games you can do xbox home.
Thema:

Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

1. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying... - Similar Threads - Father wants transfer

2. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  3. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...
  4. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  5. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  6. i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?: i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back? 06351f85-dc6a-42a0-be04-300d4848e5f8
  7. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  8. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...: Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5
  9. Play games from the deleted account from my father

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play games from the deleted account from my father: When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I have the following problem. I bought some...
  10. Father to Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father to Son: My father made the Xbox account I use with his email during the 360 days. A few months ago, he had since passed. I want to continue using the account, but with my own email so if I bought a game...