Father to Son

Discus and support Father to Son in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My father made the Xbox account I use with his email during the 360 days. A few months ago, he had since passed. I want to continue using the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JurassicPro1985, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Father to Son

My father made the Xbox account I use with his email during the 360 days. A few months ago, he had since passed. I want to continue using the account, but with my own email so if I bought a game via Microsoft or the in-console store, it would be billed to me instead of his email that will obviously not be used anymore while still keeping the digital bought games and saves associated. Just a simple way to keep everything more simple. Is there any way this is possible?

:)

JurassicPro1985, Nov 7, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Father to Son

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. The best thing to do follow this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

You will be changing the primary email of the account as games and progress and non transferrable.
  3. Darth Method Win User

Disappointed Father and Son.

Hi there , thank you for reaching out to us.

While we certainly understand the frustration with this matter regarding your copy of Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, we're afraid that the

promotional code period
    for Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgement has since ended as Smwutches stated earlier. As such, we're afraid you would not be eligible for this promotion.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox questions as we'd be glad to help.
    Hi Mister Cazador,

Is there nothing that support can do to help me or can I speak with someone else that can help get download codes for gears of war 2, 3 and Judgement? How can I continue to play the others ones with my son? This game title is misleading as it should indicate
    that it is only gears of war one. Not Ultimate Edition as it leads people to believe that they are getting all four games. I am not an Xbox expert but this is a first time I have brought a new system bundle to later find out that the title that was suppose
    to come with all four games. Does not anymore, but yet the same game title is being used for the game. I don't see how Microsoft can package the same game title with now different contents under the same game title and except parents to know that they changed
    the contents. As mentioned before my son has friends and cousins with the exact same game title and they got all 4 games.

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you are going to change the
    contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1 even though it stated that
    it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that promotion ended December 31, 2016. Since it's been well over a year it is no longer possible to get those codes.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can contact support either by phone or chat, 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us, however because they do not handle promotions there really won't be much they can do.

As far as the game's name, that would be something you would want to contact the developers about.
  6. Darth Method Win User

Hi Mister Cazador,

Is there nothing that support can do to help me or can I speak with someone else that can help get download codes for gears of war 2, 3 and Judgement? How can I continue to play the others ones with my son? This game title is misleading as it should indicate
    that it is only gears of war one. Not Ultimate Edition as it leads people to believe that they are getting all four games. I am not an Xbox expert but this is a first time I have brought a new system bundle to later find out that the title that was suppose
    to come with all four games. Does not anymore, but yet the same game title is being used for the game. I don't see how Microsoft can package the same game title with now different contents under the same game title and except parents to know that they changed
    the contents. As mentioned before my son has friends and cousins with the exact same game title and they got all 4 games.

Cazador, I know you are just doing your job, but I would like to speak to customer service or relations. If you can provide this information that would be helpfull. As I need someone to be aware of this false representation. If you
    are going to change the contents of the game title as least change the title. If you have kids you can see why I am no longer feeling disappointed but rather feeling lied too. I better check to see if the Halo: Master Chief Collection game only has Halo 1
    even though it stated that it has 1-4 on it. Since it seems Microsoft changes the game title contents with these downloaded games.
Thema:

Father to Son

1. Father to Son - Similar Threads - Father Son

2. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  3. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...
  4. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  5. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  6. i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?: i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back? 06351f85-dc6a-42a0-be04-300d4848e5f8
  7. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  8. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...: Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5
  9. Father and Son XBoxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Father and Son XBoxes: Hey guys, i have an Xbox Series X, and have given my son my old Xbox S. Ive set his Xbox up in his room, installed the games he plays on etc, but on launching one of the games it said something...
  10. Disappointed Father and Son.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disappointed Father and Son.: I am new to Xbox One I used to be a Playstation 2 gamer. But my son really wanted one because he liked seeing his friends and cousins play Halo with Master Chief and Gears of War, but he was not...