father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

Discus and support father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MAD1S3N, Nov 9, 2023.

1. MAD1S3N
    MAD1S3N Guest

father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

I dont want imformation lost on either end

my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to another without losing any data from either sides?

:)

MAD1S3N, Nov 9, 2023
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox account change

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

when i got my first xbox on christmas my father set it up with his email. i want to move my xbox account to my personal email. do i need to delete this microsoft account to do that?

Hi Logan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge accounts nor transfer the purchased game licenses/saved data progress from one Microsoft Xbox account to another.

You can only change the sign in email of your father's email from your Xbox account however this is only for sign in preferences. Your father's email is still the primary email address on your Xbox account. Removing his email from your Xbox account may cause permanent deletion of your saved data progress and files.

Note: You cannot use your personal Microsoft account email address as a sign in preference to your Xbox account's email address since it is already taken. You will need to use a new email to be a sign in email preference for your Xbox account.

The only options are either continue to use your father's email on your Xbox account or create a new Xbox account and start a new saved data.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Spazpol Win User

Get access to account

Hi Support

My step son had an xbox live account set up through his fathers email. Recently there has been a bit of a fallen out between the both and the father has locked him out the account due to spite....What a disgrace of man eh....Poor boy cant get access to the
    games and saved content....He is distraught. My question is, is there anyway other way than through his dead beat dads email he can get access to this content.
    He would have to be able to access the account from a console to be able to change the email account associated with the profile. However if he is locked out of the account and the father controls the email, then any attempts to reset would route directly
    to the parent email account. The only option currently would be to set up a new account.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Wrong email to get notifications.

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

change xbox live email

He already understood that he could change it and yes all you can do is change the email but it will affect his parents skype and office subscriptions if he changes the email to his email and takes off their email from the account they would no longer
    be able to sign into their skype and office info with their email. I never said he couldnt change the email I said that there is no way to move a xbox profile from one MS account to another.
Thema:

1. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there... - Similar Threads - father email sign

2. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  3. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  4. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  5. i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?: i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back? 06351f85-dc6a-42a0-be04-300d4848e5f8
  6. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  7. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...: Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5
  8. Play games from the deleted account from my father

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play games from the deleted account from my father: When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I have the following problem. I bought some...
  9. Father to Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father to Son: My father made the Xbox account I use with his email during the 360 days. A few months ago, he had since passed. I want to continue using the account, but with my own email so if I bought a game...
  10. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...: My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my sons profile so I could see what it is like....