Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!

Discus and support Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, please help me out. I have done everything and cannot get the game to work. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Attach the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Cappucci, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!

Hi everyone, please help me out. I have done everything and cannot get the game to work. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Attach the debugger now, else press OK to continue.

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340

0x00007ff68ba68cba ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68ba6937a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68ba1e5fb ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68ba1d4a0 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68ba00d12 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68ba7199e ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68bb9a840 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6885919e4 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff688594b49 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff688587b1a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68858765f ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff68e69e82a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ffd5f66257d KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ffd60d0aa58 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

:)

Christopher Cappucci, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for sharing the additional details. I understand how frustrating it can be having this issue but no worries, I will do my best to help.
    By the way, may I know if you purchased this game from Microsoft Store or from Steam?

If this game is purchased from Steam, I would recommend following the steps below to fix the issue:

- Verify the integrity of the game files through Steam.

- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
    - Try reinstalling the game from Microsoft Store.
    - Reset or Repair the game.

- Disable any antivirus or firewall software that might interfere with the game.

- Lower the graphics settings and resolution in the game options.

If none of the steps work, we highly suggest contacting the game developer or Steam to fix the issue.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Christopher Cappucci,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with accessing a game. Let's check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

I would like to ask you a few questions to better understand the issue.
    1. May I know what game you are trying to access?
    2. Are you using Xbox or PC?
    3. Is the game part of Game Pass or is it a purchased game?

4. What steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend you try the following steps:
    1. Sign out the account and exit the game.
    2. Restart your device.
    3. Try again access the game to see if it works.

We're looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Christopher Cappucci Win User

Hi

1. Ark Survival Ascended
    2. PC
    3. purchased game

4. Update drivers, reload the game, restart the computer, Update the OS, and Run the game as in Windows 8. Cleaned up files. I think i have done all i can.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

ARK survival ascended fatal error

Hi ExactingCrab43, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, do a clean boot and test the app.

Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.

Restart your computer and test the games again.

Let me know if it works!
  6. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
Thema:

1. Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended! - Similar Threads - Fatal error Ask

2. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  3. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  4. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...: Hi, I actually have no clue where this error came from but i was trying to copy and paste something and i pasted this instead: Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing...
  5. Fatal error on all games installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error on all games installed: Hello! I'm utterly disgusted with the app and Xbox my PC specs are as followed and I can not load any game up after the start menu and beginning the game without a fatal error and the game...
  6. # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...: In Minecraft I've Installed the latest version of java, Problem Persists. --------------- S U M M A R Y ------------ Command Line:...
  7. MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods): Fatal error again. IS THIS EVER GONNA NOT HAPPEN? Can you sell a product that works for once. 3d9c3e48-70a6-4799-adc1-6da72d23c89a
  8. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  9. MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS: So i've had MCC installed on my laptop since June of 2022. Been able to play it and other games with no issue, then last week, I tried to play MCC booted the game up, it went through the loading...
  10. Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any fix for fatal error failed to inilize IL2CPP on NARAKA BLADEPOINT only happens on pc...: I've tried contacting Microsoft Xbox and developer and they keep sending me back n fourth 4d3db3ff-a169-4c66-8e31-842c5481f292